Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Fedor v. Rogers

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Fedor v. Rogers

The return of the king! Good card tonight for elite, all the fighters were established fighters (unlike Kimbo) and the matches were entertaining. Too bad we will probably never see Fedor v. Lesnar.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've only seen a handful of Fedor's fights, but after watching the fight tonight, he disappointed me a little bit.

If Brock Lesnar ever gets a chance to fight him, it would be over quickly. Fedor doesn't want to fight in the UFC because he is scared of Brock, and would rather fight second rate competition in Strikeforce.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by msujetfan 89 View Post
    I've only seen a handful of Fedor's fights, but after watching the fight tonight, he disappointed me a little bit.

If Brock Lesnar ever gets a chance to fight him, it would be over quickly. Fedor doesn't want to fight in the UFC because he is scared of Brock, and would rather fight second rate competition in Strikeforce.
    Rogers is a big dude and cuts to 265 also. I was never really impressed with Rogers until tonight. He's got some real skill even on the ground. He should have let his hands fly a little more, but he's definitely a top contender at the Heavyweight division.

As for Fedor. He is a very small Heavyweight and if he cut down to 205, he would be unstoppable. No saying that he can't hang with Brock because he could prob knock him out on his feet also. But Brock outweighs him by a ton. Fedor has faced much larger foes in the past but Brock is another kind of beast. It would be a great fight and I hope one day that matchup could happen but doesn't look like it.