Thread: Miley Cyrus tickets!!!

Miley Cyrus tickets!!!

Hey fellow Jet fans. I wrote a while back I was in desperate need of 2 tickets to this concert for my daughter. Checked all websites. They wanted a fortune. Have been going on ticketmaster everyday for at least a month, then Friday night. Dont know how. But 2 available tickets popped up in tremendous seats. We were floored. So now we are surprising her tonight by taking a ride to the store and dropping her and the wife off at the concert. Just figured I would tell you guys the end result. Thanks for all the well wishes from my last post.
    Peterock

Quote Originally Posted by peterock View Post
    Hey fellow Jet fans. I wrote a while back I was in desperate need of 2 tickets to this concert for my daughter. Checked all websites. They wanted a fortune. Have been going on ticketmaster everyday for at least a month, then Friday night. Dont know how. But 2 available tickets popped up in tremendous seats. We were floored. So now we are surprising her tonight by taking a ride to the store and dropping her and the wife off at the concert. Just figured I would tell you guys the end result. Thanks for all the well wishes from my last post.
    Peterock

heh heh...for your DAUGHTER, right!? Sure fella. Sure.

Jets Insider VIP
    That Party in the USA song is pretty damn catchy.

Congrats man, hope the kid will have a good time

Veteran
    Is the Soccer Forum the new dump?

If you don't mind me asking how expensive were they?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    That Party in the USA song is pretty damn catchy.
    yes.

and i will refrain from making any comments about her legs in that video.