Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 has to be walls to the balls... lol!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

2010 has to be walls to the balls... lol!

I think Tanny will go all out this time and make us fearsome across the board. I think we're a complete team right now, but you add another piece, just one more element and this team can be right down scary... I'm thinking a blue chip FA DL plus a redchip OT and then a couple of difference makers with the first two picks in what should be a very deep draft and all of a sudden we become the team to beat.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    STOP
    MAKING
    THREADS

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I think Tanny will go all out this time and make us fearsome across the board. I think we're a complete team right now, but you add another piece, just one more element and this team can be right down scary... I'm thinking a blue chip FA DL plus a redchip OT and then a couple of difference makers with the first two picks in what should be a very deep draft and all of a sudden we become the team to beat.
    Walls to the Balls?? Are you Dyslectic??

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetFan92 View Post
    STOP
    MAKING
    THREADS
    lmao.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Walls to the Balls?? Are you Dyslectic??
    !!!SEY

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    2010 has to be walls to the balls... lol!
    2009 has to be Slikmo threads to the dump... lol!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wahhhh, Stop making threads!!! You sound like one of those idiots from the failstrip.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    2009 has to be Slikmo threads to the dump... lol!

Yes, but only because 99.99999% of all my threads are either football related, Jets related, or draft related. If I started more I ate a booger with ketchup this morning thread, or my dog ate his turd, I'd be a hit around here. The last thing you fcking guys do here is discuss football... What a fcking joke!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slik, you say the same thing in every single thread buddy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wahhhh, Stop making threads!!! You sound like one of those idiots from the failstrip.
    HEY! Im an idiot from the pfailstrip....here in 09.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to get people discussing next year while we wait for Jax. Get people riled up and posting, this place is dead. Chicametippy's a jackass but at least the guy is football 24/7... I wish more of you were the same, but only about 10% here bring good football related stuff. Hey, Chica! This bud's for you! Have you gotten laid yet?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, this is my second thread here today and one in the draft forum. I've been absent most of the week, so no I have barely started any threads as of late.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but only because 99.99999% of all my threads are either football related, Jets related, or draft related. If I started more I ate a booger with ketchup this morning thread, or my dog ate his turd, I'd be a hit around here. The last thing you fcking guys do here is discuss football... What a fcking joke!
    Are you kidding? I'm smacking SAR around right now in the D'Brick thread.

OT threads go in the Hanger. But your threads almost seem OT because they talk about football but usually include some kind of ridiculous/obvious statement that never needs its own thread.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to get people discussing next year while we wait for Jax. Get people riled up and posting, this place is dead. Chicametippy's a jackass but at least the guy is football 24/7... I wish more of you were the same, but only about 10% here bring good football related stuff. Hey, Chica! This bud's for you! Have you gotten laid yet?
    Dude, every single thread is about football. And there are like 20 different threads that sum up the thread you make to get attention. Calling out others is not going to make friends.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't Jax a more relevant discussion right now?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Are you kidding? I'm smacking SAR around right now in the D'Brick thread.

OT threads go in the Hanger. But your threads almost seem OT because they talk about football but usually include some kind of ridiculous/obvious statement that never needs its own thread.

Not true at all at least not all the time. I just cannot believe that I start a thread to get people talking about 2010 as possibly our SB run and new stadium and I get jumped on. Fcking NYers! All you fckers want is doom and gloom.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Dude, every single thread is about football. And there are like 20 different threads that sum up the thread you make to get attention. Calling out others is not going to make friends.

Chica's my ***** and she knows it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Tanny will go all out this time and make us fearsome across the board.
    Has he not been going "all out" previously??? He made a daring trade for Brett fricken Favre last year, he traded up for a franchise QB this year. He hired a new coach this past offseason, etc. You think Tanny has had his hands in his pockets?

I think we're a complete team right now, but you add another piece, just one more element and this team can be right down scary... I'm thinking a blue chip FA DL plus a redchip OT and then a couple of difference makers with the first two picks in what should be a very deep draft and all of a sudden we become the team to beat.
    So wait...

1. We're a complete team
    2. We could add just another piece, "just one more element"
    3. That piece is a blue chip DL (1), a redchip OT (2) and then a couple of difference makers (3,4)

So the purpose of this thread is that we have a complete team that you're suggesting we add 4 more players to because one more piece makes us "right down scary"?

I'm printing your post and faxing this Florham Park right now. You've just architected a path to the Super Bowl.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not true at all at least not all the time. I just cannot believe that I start a thread to get people talking about 2010 as possibly our SB run and new stadium and I get jumped on. Fcking NYers! All you fckers want is doom and gloom.
    Dump, ban and lock.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    We are built to win right now.. top defense and top rushing attack..

All we need is a QB and coach with some experience. If they learn, grow and get better in 2010 thats all we need to go right to the top.