Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Anyone pick up this game? The last Call of Duty was the first COD I ever played and I loved it. I wanted to buy this new one but my Xbox crapped out recently. Being much too lazy to do anything about it... I did nothing about it. And thus, still a broken Xbox. So I was wondering how this game is, if anyone has played it yet.

Also, I was thinking of just replacing my dead Xbox with a PS3. I like the fact that it has built in WiFi and a Blu-Ray player. Comments?

Xbox 360 and wouldn't get rid of it. Buddy just got COD 2 and said it is insane!

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Anyone pick up this game? The last Call of Duty was the first COD I ever played and I loved it. I wanted to buy this new one but my Xbox crapped out recently. Being much too lazy to do anything about it... I did nothing about it. And thus, still a broken Xbox. So I was wondering how this game is, if anyone has played it yet.

Also, I was thinking of just replacing my dead Xbox with a PS3. I like the fact that it has built in WiFi and a Blu-Ray player. Comments?

I got it, its absolutely insane. amazing game, so much more things to do.

360?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
    I got it, its absolutely insane. amazing game, so much more things to do.

All League
    it's incredible. If you thought the story in campaign in the last game was awesome this one will blow your doors off!

Geez, what are we little kids, playing video games? What is wrong with you all???

I'm on my way now to get it

Hall Of Fame

I have to save my money for Assassin's Creed 2...MW2 is gonna have to wait until January for me. By then, I'll be too behind the curve for multiplayer...my life is too short to spend my precious weekends getting spawn killed by 13 year old kids. Oh well...

It'll be a busy winter for me. Got Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, Splinter Cell:Conviction, God of War 3, Bayonetta and the new Ratchet and Clank.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    my life is too short to spend my precious weekends getting spawn killed by 13 year old kids. Oh well...
    Pffft, speak for yourself

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I don't play these war games. As a pretend human, who am I to say what pretend people should live or die?

Last edited by FF2®; 11-10-2009 at 09:05 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    hey cr, young ginzo is looking to mess you up in Modern Warfare, got it today.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I don't play these war games. As a pretend human, who am I to say what pretend people should live or die?

I get it.

Wow, this game is pretty intense

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    hey cr, young ginzo is looking to mess you up in Modern Warfare, got it today.
    I didn't get it yet. Tell the little bastard he will have to wait!!!

Veteran
    cant.... stop.... playing......

gpa dropping at an exponential rate.

Rookie
    Its so effing annoying because every time i'm worried about my kdr dropping.
    Right now its a bit above two but i want it to be at 3 so i get mad street rep with the lady gamers

does anyone know if there are online mutliplayer servers for Modern Warfare 2 that allow team killing?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Wharton_Jet View Post
    does anyone know if there are online mutliplayer servers for Modern Warfare 2 that allow team killing?
    Team killing is fun as hell. I've been booted from so many games for doing it...but I can't help myself.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

My son got this game and stayed up until 3am last night playing...I have to go get his ass out of bed right now

I'm having trouble playing online now. Didn't before, all of a sudden when it tries to log in it says:

OLINE STATUS
    Fetching Playlists
    Updating Ran and Unlocks
    Connecting to Matchmaking Server Complete

I've been waiting forever for a few tries now and it just stays like that but I can cancel it and go back to the main menu, it's not like it freezes or anything.

Any help?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I'm having trouble playing online now. Didn't before, all of a sudden when it tries to log in it says:

OLINE STATUS
    Fetching Playlists
    Updating Ran and Unlocks
    Connecting to Matchmaking Server Complete

I've been waiting forever for a few tries now and it just stays like that but I can cancel it and go back to the main menu, it's not like it freezes or anything.

Any help?
    Activision is working on a patch...

http://www.pushsquare.com/8484/moder...-02-goes-live/

Modern Warfare 2 is barely 24 hours old and it’s already been patched twice. We suppose that shows some hefty commitment from Activision and Infinity Ward to make the game’s launch as smooth as possible. The patch apparently fixes trophy unlock issues that were affecting some users on launch day.

The slightly broken party system will be fixed by Friday according to Infinity Ward.