Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Friday!?

Who moved this thread here? It doesn;t belong here.

Anyway, here's some nerd lolz:

Caption from the AP: Erik Cota walks out of the video store with his copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 video game, early Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2009 in Redwood City, Calif. Modern Warfare 2 was launched Tuesdayat one minute after midnight. (AP Photo/George Nikitin)

Reminds me of this guy:

Anyone else addicted to this stupid game?

My roommate has it and I've played non-stop since the winter.

I've owned it for a while.

I did the campaign first, hated the way it ended then stopped playing.

Well, a guy at work asked me to join and play the multi-player mode on Friday.

I'm up to level 21 and can't stop.

Very addicting.

im on here, friend me bitonti99

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    I've owned it for a while.

I did the campaign first, hated the way it ended then stopped playing.

Well, a guy at work asked me to join and play the multi-player mode on Friday.

I'm up to level 21 and can't stop.

Very addicting.
    This is my only complaint about some of these games, my wi-fi connection won't hold so even a full game of Madden is tough sometimes. If the normal campaign isn't good, I usually skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    This is my only complaint about some of these games, my wi-fi connection won't hold so even a full game of Madden is tough sometimes. If the normal campaign isn't good, I usually skip it.
    If you can't ping with a decent connection, this game would be awful in MP mode.

I have to reboot my router just to get in a game sometimes.

Gamertag is RevisIsland2010 btw.

NBA Live, Madden and COD MW2 are about all you'll see me on.

Mass Effect 2 every now and then but since I beat it, I don't even care about the updates much anymore.

All Pro
    If you can't ping with a decent connection, this game would be awful in MP mode.

I have to reboot my router just to get in a game sometimes.

Gamertag is RevisIsland2010 btw.

NBA Live, Madden and COD MW2 are about all you'll see me on.

Mass Effect 2 every now and then but since I beat it, I don't even care about the updates much anymore.
    Wish I could just run a hardline connection to the damn thing, drives me so crazy, I don't even bother besides doing Madden roster updates.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 smokes this game. Come play on my clan's server, Combined Warfare. Do a search for 'CWar'.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    Battlefield Bad Company 2 smokes this game. Come play on my clan's server, Combined Warfare. Do a search for 'CWar'.
    See, I loved BC #1...it was my 1st FPS game. Was wondering how the new one was.

See, I loved BC #1...it was my 1st FPS game. Was wondering how the new one was.
    It is most excellent. I fully expect to see RageATL playing on our server

thats because you have a PS3. Xbox 360's online is amazing, which is why its not free. only a couple dollars a month

Wish I could just run a hardline connection to the damn thing, drives me so crazy, I don't even bother besides doing Madden roster updates.
    Ohhhhhh, I play this game on the PC, not XBox360

Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    Ohhhhhh, I play this game on the PC, not XBox360
    yeah PC has a good connection too. PS3 is just a joke online, so many garbage connections

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    yeah PC has a good connection too. PS3 is just a joke online, so many garbage connections
    I agree which is why I don't even bother. Nothing like pulling away for the win in a game and it drops.

I agree which is why I don't even bother. Nothing like pulling away for the win in a game and it drops.
    yeah MLB 2k10 is awful for 360 the only good baseball game is The Show but PS3's online makes it near impossible to play a full game. especially when they last almost an hour each game

Just went 53 and 14 on sabotage last night.

Jesus.

From what I can tell, there were no boosters in any of these games.

But I was on the receiving end of two nukes yesterday and our team nuked theirs once in Domination.

Absurd.

That's five times and I've only been playing a few weeks.

One of the players appeared to be using an elevator that was impossible to shoot back at him though.

Friggin glitches.

Jesus.

From what I can tell, there were no boosters in any of these games.

But I was on the receiving end of two nukes yesterday and our team nuked theirs once in Domination.

Absurd.

That's five times and I've only been playing a few weeks.

One of the players appeared to be using an elevator that was impossible to shoot back at him though.

Friggin glitches.
    Claymore the elevators. I hate cheap glitches like that.