Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spike Lee EXPOSED

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Spike Lee has been a die-hard knicks fan his entire life. Before and after it became trendy to be a Knicks fan in New York. He's been a Yankees fan since before the bandwagon started in 1996. He showed up to a parade for when the Mets won the world series and that's where that question came from.
    the left defending the left.............

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    Who else saw during the Knick game where he was boasting about the Yankee hat he "designed" and the parade, the woman interviewing him goes "Didn't you used to be a Met fan". To watch him studder and turn red was priceless. Anybody that considers this guy to be a real fan of anything is lost.
    hes a celbrity ...in short he is a fake like jack nicholson...how can you root for the lakers and be a yankee fan. celbrities are front runners thats all

Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    hes a celbrity ...in short he is a fake like jack nicholson...how can you root for the lakers and be a yankee fan. celbrities are front runners thats all
    Except he's not a Lakers fan, he's a Knicks fan.

The guy is a disgrace because he MAY have been a Mets fan years ago, but now roots for the Yankees? Yea, sure. That right there really justifies calling him a disgrace.

Some of you need to get a ****ing grip.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Except he's not a Lakers fan, he's a Knicks fan.
    its an example chill out

Banned
    You defending Spike Lee? How surprising. Knicks look great this season.
    Not everyone can be a fair-weather Lakers frontrunner like yourself.

Not everyone can be a fair-weather Lakers frontrunner like yourself.
    Says the obnoxious frontrunning Yankee fan....just find it funny you constantly make fun of the Mets, while your favorite basketball team is the most pathetic team in the tri state area.

Banned
    Says the obnoxious frontrunning Yankee fan....just find it funny you constantly make fun of the Mets, while your favorite basketball team is the most pathetic team in the tri state area.
    I've been a Yankee fan my whole life since the 80's when they sucked. I never even saw them make the playoffs until 1995. Go root for the Lakers until you change teams next year after another team like the Celtics wins the championship. You were probably a gay bulls fan wearing a Jordan jersey in the 90's.

Oh and btw, unlike the Mets who can buy whoever they want and still blow the Knicks have to deal with a salary cap.

I've been a Yankee fan my whole life since the 80's when they sucked. I never even saw them make the playoffs until 1995. Go root for the Lakers until you change teams next year after another team like the Celtics wins the championship. You were probably a gay bulls fan wearing a Jordan jersey in the 90's.

Oh and btw, unlike the Mets who can buy whoever they want and still blow the Knicks have to deal with a salary cap.
    Don't know how many times I have to repeat this but I lived in California until I was 9 years old in 1979...hence the Lakers. So yeah, you're wrong again. Sorry. The Knicks consistently have the highest payroll or one of them and yet always finish in last, despite their resources. Enjoy your 1-9 start. I'll be watching my team fight for the championship again in April.

Banned
    Don't know how many times I have to repeat this but I lived in California until I was 9 years old in 1979...hence the Lakers. So yeah, you're wrong again. Sorry. The Knicks consistently have the highest payroll or one of them and yet always finish in last, despite their resources. Enjoy your 1-9 start. I'll be watching my team fight for the championship again in April.
    So why aren't you a fan of the other California teams? Why the Jets instead of the Chargers or 49ers? Go hang out with Tx and the rest of the fair-weather "fans". Hey I lived in Texas for a while I should become a Mavericks fan.

The Mets can sign anybody they want. The Knicks can't. Baseball has no salary cap and basketball does. If the NBA had no cap the Knicks starting lineup would be Lebron, Paul, Duncan, Howard and Wade. The Mets have the second highest payroll in an uncapped sport and the luxury to pick and choose whoever they want and finish 20 games below .500. Simple as that.

You're a frontrunning jagoff who knows nothing about sticking with a team.
    Last edited by VincenzoTestaverde; 11-14-2009 at 12:04 PM.

don't forget liberal, Obama loving......etc..it doesn't end with this poor bastaaad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    don't forget liberal, Obama loving......etc..it doesn't end with this poor bastaaad
    Sucker134 you're back! How'd the Mets do this year?

I hate to break it to you but the Yankees wouldn't have the revenue advantage they have if it weren't for bandwagoners both in NYC and everywhere else. If Mets fans had all stuck with the Mets you better believe that the Yankees wouldn't be sporting #27 right now. Frontrunning literally created the Yankee payroll monster, you should be kissing his azz.

Oh, and he's a nasty director:

1) 25th Hour
    2) Malcolm X
    3) Inside Man
    4) He Got Game
    5) Do The Right Thing

all outstanding movies. Miracle at St. Anna was among the worst pieces of crap I have ever seen though.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan24 View Post
    I hate to break it to you but the Yankees wouldn't have the revenue advantage they have if it weren't for bandwagoners both in NYC and everywhere else. If Mets fans had all stuck with the Mets you better believe that the Yankees wouldn't be sporting #27 right now. Frontrunning literally created the Yankee payroll monster, you should be kissing his azz.
    I agree that there's a huge load of frontrunner and bandwagoners in NYC, no doubt about that. And while the sheer numbers of the situation go against your point, i.e. the Yankees operating at a loss the past couple of years while the Mets were one of the most profitable teams in baseball(a difference of 80 million dollars in '08!), I'll leave you with this point: in order for their to be bandwagon fans, there needs to be a bandwagon to jump on

Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51 View Post
    I agree that there's a huge load of frontrunner and bandwagoners in NYC, no doubt about that. And while the sheer numbers of the situation go against your point, i.e. the Yankees operating at a loss the past couple of years while the Mets were one of the most profitable teams in baseball(a difference of 80 million dollars in '08!), I'll leave you with this point: in order for their to be bandwagon fans, there needs to be a bandwagon to jump on
    Agreed about the bandwagoning, which despite what people pretend is the same in every city, but it baffles me that people actually believe the Yankees have been operating at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan24 View Post

1) 25th Hour
    2) Malcolm X
    3) Inside Man
    4) He Got Game
    5) Do The Right Thing

All in my top 20 easy, 25th Hour is my avatar a la Al Palagonia, real wall street superstar. Never saw Malcolm X yet, but Clockers was gritty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    poor bastaaad, i feel bad for you. those poor mets won't stop choking!!