Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "All Chimp Attacks and Gnarly Face and Oprah is a Whore" Thread (Merged)

Hall Of Fame

The "All Chimp Attacks and Gnarly Face and Oprah is a Whore" Thread (Merged)

Anyone else see video of the interview? Her injuries were horrific. Beyond imagination.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3353472]Anyone else see video of the interview? Her injuries were horrific. Beyond imagination.[/QUOTE]

Did they show her face? I saw her briefly on the Today show and she wore netting over her face. If she looked like she was going to take the netting off, I would have shut the tv off. I just feel too bad for her.

CT Chimp Attack. Warning: strong graphic content

This is just incomprehensible.

What a senseless exotic pet. Nothing more than a stupid novelty. A showcase. Some of these pet owners are just incompetent fools. The woman was proud that her "intelligent" chimp could brush its teeth and "use" a computer.

What does that mean - it could hold a brush and bang on a keyboard? That's real f-ckin intelligent stuff. Why not adopt a severely brain-damaged human and help it thru life? Almost the same thing. At least it would serve a worthy cause. What happened to her friend is beyond belief.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHocfcLSA4[/url]

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3353477]Did they show her face? I saw her briefly on the Today show and she wore netting over her face. If she looked like she was going to take the netting off, I would have shut the tv off. I just feel too bad for her.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Oprah made her take her veil off. I can't even think of words to describe it.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetsNOW!;3353482]This is just incomprehensible.

What a senseless exotic pet. Nothing more than a stupid novelty. A showcase. Some of these pet owners are just incompetent fools. The woman was proud that her "intelligent" chimp could brush its teeth and "use" a computer.

What does that mean - it could hold a brush and bang on a keyboard? That's real f-ckin intelligent stuff. Why not adopt a severely brain-damaged human and help it thru life? Almost the same thing. At least it would serve a worthy cause. What happened to her friend is beyond belief.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHocfcLSA4[/url][/QUOTE]

I can't even look and why is she on Oprah? I suppose Oprah's excuse is that she's calling people's attention to the problem of exotic pets, but really she's cashing in on a poor woman's horrific situation. Just like the old side-shows.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec;3353484]Yeah, Oprah made her take her veil off. I can't even think of words to describe it.[/QUOTE]

you watch oprah??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I have no desire to see it. Its amazing though, that these feckin chimps consistently go for the eyes and nose...they just chew the face right off.

These feckin chimps.

She's still a beauty queen next to Oprah, so she has that going for her.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3353485]I can't even look and why is she on Oprah? I suppose Oprah's excuse is that she's calling people's attention to the problem of exotic pets, but really she's cashing in on a poor woman's horrific situation. Just like the old side-shows.[/QUOTE]

She went on the show because she chose to.

And, yes, Oprah is a pandering media wh()re.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3353489]I have no desire to see it. [/QUOTE]

Producer into Oprah's ear-piece: "Tell that b-itch to take off the veil or we're stopping her check".

Pitiful.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3353488]you watch oprah??[/QUOTE]

Boomer and Carton were talking about it this morning, then I googled it when I came home.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3353492]Producer into Oprah's ear-piece: "Tell that b-itch to take off the veil or we're stopping her check".

Pitiful.[/QUOTE]

I specifically researched "WHen racoons attack" for eye and nose eating stories before I undertook my backyard campaign. When I only found some anecdotal leg nipping, pants tearing and pet biting tales and videos, the mission was green-lighted.:yes:

Oprah is an evil beeatch

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3353492]Producer into Oprah's ear-piece: "Tell that b-itch to take off the veil or we're stopping her check".

Pitiful.[/QUOTE]

Hyuk hyuk.

She turned down million$ from the tabs to be on Oprah for free.

The victim chose to tell her story on Oprah as presented.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3353485]I can't even look and why is she on Oprah? I suppose Oprah's excuse is that she's calling people's attention to the problem of exotic pets, but really she's cashing in on a poor woman's horrific situation. Just like the old side-shows.[/QUOTE]

Dope-rah is a whore. And the pathetic housewives who cheer and chant her name and bow at the altar of Oprah are even worse.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=pauliec;3353505] And the pathetic housewives who cheer and chant her name and bow at the altar of Oprah are even worse.[/QUOTE]

ANd no doubt in my mind that at her very core, Oprah fricken hates every last one of them. The only consistent happiness in her life is Cheetos.

And lots OF them.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3353508]ANd no doubt in my mind that at her very core, Oprah fricken hates every last one of them. The only consistent happiness in her life is Cheetos.

And lots OF them.[/QUOTE]

I'll have more respect for her when she admits to being a lesbian rather than
    continuing with the Tom Brady-like charade.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3353510]I'll have more respect for her when she admits to being a lesbian rather than
    continuing with the Tom Brady-like charade.[/QUOTE]

Her Pal Robin needs a beating. I know nothing about her, but I can sense it.

[QUOTE=32green;3353502]I specifically researched "WHen racoons attack" for eye and nose eating stories [/QUOTE]

Did you research 200lb racoons with 36" arms?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jetsNOW!;3353519]Did you research 200lb racoons with 36" arms?[/QUOTE]

I sure did. I didnt take any chances after Timmmmmeh warned me with his folksy country tales.

[QUOTE=pauliec;3353484]I can't even think of words to describe it.[/QUOTE]

Can you try because I really don't want to push play.

and why didn't Ronald Regan, Jacko Jackson, Greg Evigan, Clint Eastwood, Tony Danza et al never get attacked? Are movie monkeys drugged?

edit: anyone know the name of that monkey movie with Tony Danza? Now [I]that[/I] was entertainment.

On the commentary track on the DVD release of HBO's Mr. Show. Bob Odenkirk (one of the seemingly few people who realize chimps are anything but cute pets) commented on how terrified he was while working with the monkey in this sketch. He said the whole time all he could think of was "this thing could rip my face off and there's nothing I could do about it".

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csj7vMKy4EI[/url]