Thread: Rutgers true freshman QB Tom Savage

Rutgers true freshman QB Tom Savage

Looks pretty good, anyone watching Rutgers vs. USF?

the more i watch, the more i can't believe how young this team is

Savage is going to be a good one. Rutgers will have a legit QB for the first time maybe ever. The best part is the rest of the team is pretty young and raw, so they should only get better as the years go by. Watch out for Sanu at WR, the guy has all the skills and measurables, and has improved his route running tremendously since the start of the season. Their big problem is the running game though, whoever they've tried back there just hasn't worked out and they haven't even come close to replacing the production of Ray Rice.

Not watching, could not care less to tell you the truth.

Then why comment?

All League
    Savage impresses me.

He's a true pocket passer that belongs in a pro-style offense. A little bigger than Barkley the other freshman at USC, but both have promising futures. I'll enjoy watching them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    Not watching, could not care less to tell you the truth.
    Thanks for your contribution. Your opinion is duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    Savage impresses me.

He's a true pocket passer that belongs in a pro-style offense. A little bigger than Barkley the other freshman at USC, but both have promising futures. I'll enjoy watching them both.
    +1

Looks like an actual future NFL prospect...

Is Rutgers Division I ?

Jets Insider VIP
    They're looking good now, and their only two losses are both against top 10 teams. Should be in the 22-25 range after this weekend. Love that this is such a young team.

Thread Relocated to it's Appropriate Forum.

He looks good only a true freshman as well

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

He comes from that QB Factory, Western Pennsylvania. Tim Brown's having a nice year, but they're a little thin at WR. Kordell Young is hurt again so depth is also an issue at RB. Sanu is a converted DB, but a pleasant surprise. Savage gets pretty good production in spite of having limited weapons.

Sorry Jumba but he is from Delaware County, right outside of Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    He comes from that QB Factory, Western Pennsylvania. Tim Brown's having a nice year, but they're a little thin at WR. Kordell Young is hurt again so depth is also an issue at RB. Sanu is a converted DB, but a pleasant surprise. Savage gets pretty good production in spite of having limited weapons.

How'd that super frosh look today?

Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    How'd that super frosh look today?
    That didn't take long..

Glad to see the Orange put on that kind of performance. It's been a long time coming, but to see a beat up injury riddled team come out and dominate against a ranked team was refreshing.

Well done Coach Marrone

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    That didn't take long..

Glad to see the Orange put on that kind of performance. It's been a long time coming, but to see a beat up injury riddled team come out and dominate against a ranked team was refreshing.

Well done Coach Marrone
    It says a lot about Marrone to keep this team together. Between the people that quit the team, suspensions, and injuries, it was quite the inspired performance today.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Asside frpm thier last gamr I could see the Cuse program rising. The Big E wil be a blanket finish nex yr.