Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh well, it was fun while it lasted this year.

Banned

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted this year.

But it looks like the Jets have no chance to make the playoffs, F that....The Jets are done!

This loss took alot out of me, all the emotion I put into this team since the offseason, all for nothing I guess...You all wont be seeing much from me anymore for the time being, this one hurts

Hall Of Fame
    ...Maybe Mike D was right?

Banned
    You know... its funny... I thought I would care what you think... then I realized I don't.

Shut up already.

Hall Of Fame
    In other news, Spam futures are expected to open limit up due to an anticipated shortage when the markets open on Monday.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    But it looks like the Jets have no chance to make the playoffs, F that....The Jets are done!

This loss took alot out of me, all the emotion I put into this team since the offseason, all for nothing I guess...You all wont be seeing much from me anymore for the time being, this one hurts
    Instead of spending so much time searching for stats, creating threads and then defending them, you should figure out how to better spend your time on more useful endeavors. There's a reason life long Jets fans are such a cynical, wise-ass bunch...we consistently lose, plain and simple.

All League
    At least we can stop thinking that we actualy had a chance at the playoffs.

I'm with you, I'll say for the first ****ing time "same ol ****ing JETS". I could see losing to a real team a winnig tram, but to an average football team like the Jaguars. uncalled for! rex ryan better take this season in and learn from his mistakes. what an embarrassement of a football team.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsrush View Post
    At least we can stop thinking that we actualy had a chance at the playoffs.
    Watch, now we'll start winning when it doesn't mean sh*t.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
    You know... its funny... I thought I would care what you think... then I realized I don't.

Shut up already.
    That's just being rude.

It wasn't that much fun. I've talked way more draft than I've talked Jets football this year.

All League
    Oh ****... when DWC2 calls it quits, you know the season is lost.

I am confused. 'while it lasted' Dude, we beat the Raiders. ... lucky vs Titans. ...a broken down Pats.

What one game. ...vs. Texans.

and Dolphins just won. ....

the Jets we'll be fighting not to finish last place.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Oh ****... when DWC2 calls it quits, you know the season is lost.
    Actually it's probably a sign that it just started.

Jets just not that good......

Jets Insider VIP
    so who we draftin in april....its that time of year again

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    Instead of spending so much time searching for stats, creating threads and then defending them, you should figure out how to better spend your time on more useful endeavors. There's a reason life long Jets fans are such a cynical, wise-ass bunch...we consistently lose, plain and simple.
    I've been a fan since the beginning and I'm not cynical.. But then I'm not a weak person or a whiner..

The Jets always lose, just get used to it. This is where the bitterness comes from, the team is cursed. Watching Jet games is practice for getting kicked in the nuts. So if your walking down the street and someone jumps out and gets you in the nuts you will have practice at dealing with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    That's just being rude.
    That was sort of the intent.

This clown has made this season twice as unbearable as it has needed to be... because he blankets this site, the only place I come to commiserate about this abysmal team I have chosen to root for, with unreadable garbage... that allows the Pats trolls to tee off on every Jet fan on this site.

So yea, he can shut the eff up for all I care.

You all wont be seeing much from me anymore for the time being, this one hurts
    So there IS a silver lining?

All League
    cool see ya later. Maybe you can Jinx the Phin's season now