Thread: Football Logic Screwed Us

All Pro

Football Logic Screwed Us

Among all the other problems this team had, a major key was just classic football idiocy that played out today.

The idea that "you never let the other team score". Well today they should have ****ing let the other team score.

If you are ten yards away from the goal line with 1:48 left, you DO NO stop MJD. If you stop him, as our useless coaching and idiotic players dictate, then they can run down the clock at their leisure and kick a ****ing chip shot to win the game.

If you go against meathead logic, then you at least have an OPPORTUNITY and about 1:30 seconds left to get a touchdown. I'll take those odds over having absolutely no control over my destin.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadOwnsBrady View Post
    Among all the other problems this team had, a major key was just classic football idiocy that played out today.

The idea that "you never let the other team score". Well today they should have ****ing let the other team score.

If you are ten yards away from the goal line with 1:48 left, you DO NO stop MJD. If you stop him, as our useless coaching and idiotic players dictate, then they can run down the clock at their leisure and kick a ****ing chip shot to win the game.

If you go against meathead logic, then you at least have an OPPORTUNITY and about 1:30 seconds left to get a touchdown. I'll take those odds over having absolutely no control over my destin.
    They tried to let him score.

All Pro
    I apologize, dump this thread. I was watching on Justin TV and the audio died and the screen was half ****ed up. Sorry.