Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So many Jets fans suck.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

So many Jets fans suck.

Absolutely could not believe it today. The Jets score a TD to come within 5 points with 14 minutes left in the 4th quarter, and people start leaving the stadium. One jerkoff in the row in front of me high-fives the regulars next to him and says "made it to the end of the third quarter, that's a record" while laughing about it.

A 5-point game and a whole quarter left and people are leaving. Unf--kingbelievable.

Some of us "fans" deserve all the sh-t the Jets pile upon us year after year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually thought the crowd was pretty good. Nobody really left until they made that big pass completion even with the great weather meaning a ton of post game tailgating. I have a feeling this is the last time we'll even mention a crowd for the remainder of the season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pathetic... Then people complain when Rex asks the fans to "setp it up"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3357837]Pathetic... Then people complain when Rex asks the fans to "setp it up"[/QUOTE]

The crowd showed up today.

Someone call me when the team does.

:rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The crowd was good at times -- although nothing takes a crowd out of it like an interception on the first play.

The crowd was good and loud on D at key times -- but then again there were the usual clueless idiots screaming and telling everyone to get loud when the Jets are in the red zone...it's downright embarrassing to watch.

4 people next to me and 6 in front of me bailed when the Jets scored to pull within 5 at the start of the 4th quarter, and a glance around the stadium saw more than a few "die hards" heading for the exits. I really don't get it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3357844]The crowd showed up today.

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

+1000 THANK YOU

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3357844][B]The crowd showed up today.

[/B]
    :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

OMG - that's the BEST :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;3357847]The crowd was good at times -- although nothing takes a crowd out of it like an interception on the first play.

The crowd was good and loud on D at key times -- but then again there were the usual clueless idiots screaming and telling everyone to get loud when the Jets are in the red zone...it's downright embarrassing to watch.

4 people next to me and 6 in front of me bailed when the Jets scored to pull within 5 at the start of the 4th quarter, and a glance around the stadium saw more than a few "die hards" heading for the exits. I really don't get it.[/QUOTE]

Dude.

THere's older folks, there's folks with kids, there's plenty of folks who on their best day face a three hour drive home. THey didnt pick the swamp in Jersey. It chose them.

I give them props for turning up and giving it a go for three quarters.

They represented today.

THe team....not so much.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;3357847]The crowd was good at times -- although nothing takes a crowd out of it like an interception on the first play.

4 people next to me and 6 in front of me bailed when the Jets scored to pull within 5 at the start of the 4th quarter, and a glance around the stadium saw more than a few "die hards" heading for the exits. I really don't get it.[/QUOTE]
    Thats the point, you don't wait for key points, we should be loud on D at all times qb heads under center. Maybe you get a false start or something..which in turn may lessen "key points".

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    A Field Goal cut the lead to 5.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3357859]Dude.

THere's older folks, there's folks with kids, there's plenty of folks who on their best day face a three hour drive home. THey didnt pick the swamp in Jersey. It chose them.

They represented today.

THe team....not so much.[/QUOTE]

+1:applause:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go to a New Orleans game and you'll witness what a crowd should be like.

The fact that New England game was soo much louder than any other game is pathetic. No reason it can't be like that all the time.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3357901]Go to a New Orleans game and you'll witness what a crowd should be like.

The fact that New England game was soo much louder than any other game is pathetic. No reason it can't be like that all the time.[/QUOTE]

The loudness of the crowd on the seam pass to the tight end coast us the game. Rhodes didn't drop back and the game was over.

Volume is clearly overrated.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3357901]Go to a New Orleans game and you'll witness what a crowd should be like.[/QUOTE]

Ya think maybe the dome has something to do with it?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3357901]Go to a New Orleans game and you'll witness what a crowd should be like.

The fact that New England game was soo much louder than any other game is pathetic. No reason it can't be like that all the time.[/QUOTE]

The crowd was great today.

Apparently, the players thought they were still on vacay.

SOmetimes it is what it is, and the suckers in the stands really dont have to shoulder any blame at all. They should be lauded.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3357859]Dude.

They represented today.

THe team....not so much.[/QUOTE]

Spot on 32!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the crowd was awesome during that last drive by the Jags. Or at least until MJD did the kneel down.

I still like Rex, and I like how he reaches out to the fans to try to motivate us, but I think it might be nice if he doesn't say anything again until after the next home win.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3357921]The crowd was great today.

Apparently, the players thought they were still on vacay.

SOmetimes it is what it is, and the suckers in the stands really dont have to shoulder any blame at all. They should be lauded.[/QUOTE]

+1

The crowd, pretty much the entire season so far, has been great. Way better then any season in recent memory. If the team performed at the level the crowd has, we'd be in a much better position right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;3357818]Absolutely could not believe it today. The Jets score a TD to come within 5 points with 14 minutes left in the 4th quarter, and people start leaving the stadium. One jerkoff in the row in front of me high-fives the regulars next to him and says "made it to the end of the third quarter, that's a record" while laughing about it.

A 5-point game and a whole quarter left and people are leaving. Unf--kingbelievable.

Some of us "fans" deserve all the sh-t the Jets pile upon us year after year.[/QUOTE]

fortunately most of these turds won't be there next season

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3357951]fortunately most of these turds won't be there next season[/QUOTE]

If we keep getting this "brand" of football, it will be Fireman Ed, Woody, some sleepy cheerleaders..... and 65,000 empty seats.

The fans were not the problem today.