Thread: 2-point conversions

2-point conversions

When was the last time the Jets made a 2 point conversion when they really needed one...and when was the last time they stopped one when they really had to? I know, it probably seems worse than it really is, but I feel like it never goes in their direction.

All League
    I'm pretty sure they're 0-3 on the year. Something they NEED to work on.

[QUOTE=BLEEDgreenN'white;3359012]I'm pretty sure they're 0-3 on the year. [B]Something they NEED to work on[/B].[/QUOTE]

That's a LONG to do list!

[QUOTE=BLEEDgreenN'white;3359012]I'm pretty sure they're 0-3 on the year. Something they NEED to work on.[/QUOTE]

Why did Sanchez float that ball? Other than throwing into the corner of the endzone on fades I would imagine that QBs are always taught to zip it in there. Whens the last time you saw Favre toss a ball in that position?
    If favre throws that pass Braylon has it stuck in his stomach, literally.

[QUOTE=WesWalker85;3359007]When was the last time the Jets made a 2 point conversion when they really needed one...and when was the last time they stopped one when they really had to? I know, it probably seems worse than it really is, but I feel like it never goes in their direction.[/QUOTE]

I had the same thought... i knew as soon as they went for 2 they weren't getting it...

Yeah, I cringe every time we line up for a 2-pointer. Shoddy rarely designs plays for specific situations that are engineered to work. They're supposed to perfect this stuff at practice.

This time it was a helter-skelter rollout. Edwards dropped an EASY toss in his hands and off his chest. The ball was there. Braylon is more to blame than Sanchez.

How many demented excuses are there for Bray's drop? He's paid obscene amounts to make that farina catch. Period.

All League
    [QUOTE=jetsNOW!;3359203]Yeah, I cringe every time we line up for a 2-pointer. Shoddy rarely designs plays for specific situations that are engineered to work. They're supposed to perfect this stuff at practice.

This time it was a helter-skelter rollout. [B]Edwards dropped an EASY toss in his hands and off his chest. The ball was there. Braylon is more to blame than Sanchez[/B].

How many demented excuses are there for Bray's drop? He's paid obscene amounts to make that farina catch. Period.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. The defender made a great play, and separated the ball from the receiver. Yes, Sanchez should have put a little more zip on the ball so Braylon wouldn't have to jump up for circus catch.

But, yeah, Jets seem to suck at 2-pt conversions.

funny I was thinking about posting the same thing, b/c I have no idea when the last time they did, make one or stop. ...funny, everytime they line up, I laugh.

No team in the NFL completes the majority of its two point conversions.

[QUOTE=Chupa;3359366]No team in the NFL completes the majority of its two point conversions.[/QUOTE]

Can you remember the last time the Jets converted a 2 point conversion? I can't.