Thread: I make myself miserable holding my farts, do you?

I make myself miserable holding my farts, do you?

This is one of those good habits that causes me incredible discomfort, especially when I want to fall asleep. I feel like letting go some big ones too, but I am ashamed of letting my girl or anyone else smell these bombs, especially after I eat Kimchi. I am tired of been SO polite, I think I will start a strategy of "airing out" slowly.

Jets Insider VIP
    Farting in front of your woman is the first sign of true love.

You meet a chick and try to be someone you’re not: perfect. You think of every little detail ,try to make things special….etc. Then one day, you have to fart. You’ve been holding them all in for 6 months, and you finally let it go. If you do let it go, it’s because you feel natural with her. You feel she’s not going to be judgmental about it. If you don't, she's not the one.

Farts = love.

Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    This is one of those good habits that causes me incredible discomfort, especially when I want to fall asleep. I feel like letting go some big ones too, but I am ashamed of letting my girl or anyone else smell these bombs, especially after I eat Kimchi. I am tired of been SO polite, I think I will start a strategy of "airing out" slowly.
    Can't see this thread lasting long on this forum, but what the hey. I have a tendency to let it rip whereever I am or whoever I am with - by the way, this is not a national trait, its something peculiar to me. Yes I am a pig, and no, I don't give a sh*t. Mate of mine who works in medicine said it can wreck your guts if you hold it in - said he's seen autopsies where there have been splits in the intestine from holding in farts. BTW, that is not the reason I drop one when I feel like - I just don't give a rats.