Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry Rhodes tackles like a girl!!

Kerry Rhodes tackles like a girl!!

He's an embarrassment!!!!!! He leads with his head and doesn't wrap!!!! My God - he's AWFUL!!!!!

In the 2nd half he had a chance to lay him out and hit him like a sissy and now Welker just ran him over. I have had it with this guy, how about spending less time on twitter and more time learning to tackle?

rhodes is really humiliating himself and the team today. 5' 7" welker running over him and through him. Rhodes is so soft it is embarrassing. I know we will hear from the BLIND Rhodes defenders, so in advance: Rhodes is playing like a turd today. We are watching his game closely. He is sucking badly today. What a waste of cap space he is.

Totally agree with you... perhaps the most over-rated player on the team. Has disappeared since he signed his contract. Bart has been disappointing at times, but at least he hits like a truck.

Carrie Rhodes.

LOL, the good work of Jetworks.

Carrie Rhodes.

Rhodes almost single handedly costing us this game. BB keeps going right at him, he is so soft.

I've had it with this pretty boy, he better be gone this offseason

Practice Squad
    If the guy had no arms he would be an equally effective tackler. He never wraps a guy up. He just headbutts the guy and hopes it's enough. It never is, by the way. He used to have a nose for the ball and be able to get turnovers and sacks but the guy hasn't made a big play in a very long time.

All Pro
    To his credit he's a decent centerfielder, but he hits like an absolute girl.

I don't care what he does in his off time, I dont care if he's is in a boy band, just show up and play when the rest of the D has clearly come to play.

Sanchez has an excuse, plus he looks great sometimes. This guy has been around the block and now he's been exposed as the biggest hole on this team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall Street Superstar View Post
    Rhodes almost single handedly costing us this game. BB keeps going right at him, he is so soft.
    agreed and when our alleged QB keeps throwing INTS, RHODES has lots more time being exposed as a fraud!

best part about this is Rhodes will seek out Bellicheck and make sure he laughs, smiles, and shakes his hand after the game

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall Street Superstar View Post
    I don't care what he does in his off time, I dont care if he's is in a boy band, just show up and play when the rest of the D has clearly come to play.

Sanchez has an excuse, plus he looks great sometimes. This guy has been around the block and now he's been exposed as the biggest hole on this team.
    one TD agame and 4 INTS does not denote greatness.

The Carrie Rhodes Fan Club

Hall Of Fame
    Some of us have been saying this for YEARS Kerry Rhodes actively avoids contact. He does this week in and week out. Forget his big effing mouth and his endless pandering to the media. He plays like a girl.

For a safety in the NFL there is almost nothing worse you can cay about them than they are soft and look to avoid contact.

Kerry might have actually been some good if God had put a little bit of Victor Green's heart in him.

How anyone can defend Rhodes after this game is just beyond me.

He made a great case for everybody today. What is he good for? A tip ball a game?

I never seen a Safety play so soft

Yeah he's been brutal all year. He's more worried about talking on twitter. He's finished as far as I'm concerened. He's just not aggresive enough for a rex ryan defense. And he was comparing himself to ed reed??? What a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Some of us have been saying this for YEARS Kerry Rhodes actively avoids contact. He does this week in and week out. Forget his big effing mouth and his endless pandering to the media. He plays like a girl.

For a safety in the NFL there is almost nothing worse you can cay about them than they are soft and look to avoid contact.

Kerry might have actually been some good if God had put a little bit of Victor Green's heart in him.
    Amen

All League
    He got TRUCKED by..

WES WELKER.

Some Pro Bowl Playmaker.