Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mauer MVP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    OMG MAUER REALLY WON!!! HOLY CRAPPPPP!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!! WOW! WHAT ARE THOSE ODDS! WOW GOOD FIND HENDU.

DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS! THIS IS AN UNREAL SURPRISE.
    WOW!!
    LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Yet another amazing thread on the baseball board.

I hate all of you.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    OMG MAUER REALLY WON!!! HOLY CRAPPPPP!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!! WOW! WHAT ARE THOSE ODDS! WOW GOOD FIND HENDU.

DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS! THIS IS AN UNREAL SURPRISE.
    WOW!!
    You reap what you sow. A post like this one, and you're surprised he called you an assclown??? WTF???

You should have laughed it off but instead you take offense. It's apparent that you're one who can dish it out but can't take it.

The Twins should try and re-sign him now. The Yankees and Red Sox will probably throw the moon at him. I don't think they can compete with them in the open market. If he hits free agency, Mauer will probably have to take FAR LESS to stay with the Twins.

Hall Of Fame
    a$$clown? look at this thread. everyone thinks your an idiot
    Correction, you're the idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    +1

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    +100000000000000000000000000000000000000

wow this is the upset of the century! this is great, i wonder if Mauer knows

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    The Twins should try and re-sign him now. The Yankees and Red Sox will probably throw the moon at him. I don't think they can compete with them in the open market. If he hits free agency, Mauer will probably have to take FAR LESS to stay with the Twins.
    Interesting point.

The Blowsox are obviously gearing up to go after Mauer or Pujols next off-season. The roider who got beat up by the 20 year old Kevina Youkilis can play 3B and Victor Martinez can play either 1B or C. Lowell wll be off the books by next off-season.

Yankees should position themselves the same way. No overpaying to resign Damon please. Holliday isn't that great in the AL and he wants to be in St Louis anyway and Bay will cost way too much and isn't as good as Mauer and I'd rather have Crawford or Cliff Lee.

wow this is the upset of the century! this is great, i wonder if Mauer knows
    Why do you have to be so such a prick? Give it a rest. The guy wasn't paying attention, what is the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Interesting point.

The Blowsox are obviously gearing up to go after Mauer or Pujols next off-season. The roider who got beat up by the 20 year old Kevina Youkilis can play 3B and Victor Martinez can play either 1B or C. Lowell wll be off the books by next off-season.

Yankees should position themselves the same way. No overpaying to resign Damon please. Holliday isn't that great in the AL and he wants to be in St Louis anyway and Bay will cost way too much and isn't as good as Mauer and I'd rather have Crawford or Cliff Lee.
    I honestly wish we still had 1 year left on both Damon and Matsui's contracts. Chances are we won't be able to bring them back on 1 year deals (maybe Matsui's) but, the next years free agent class fits us so much better.

It woud of been a crazy off season with the great River and Jeter becoming free agents, as well as Damon, Matsui, and probably Pettitte if he came back for 1 more year.

Also remember Jesus Montero is a wild card. Does he force himself to the Bronx? Can he take over at catcher? Can he make the switch to LF? It's hard to make any plans for next off season when some much can change from now til then.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 11-23-2009 at 11:01 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    I honestly wish we still had 1 year left on both Damon and Matsui's contracts. Chances are we won't be able to bring them back on 1 year deals (maybe Matsui's) but, the next years free agent class fits us so much better.

It woud of been a crazy off season with the great River and Jeter becomong free agents, as well as Damon, Matsui, and probably Pettitte if he came back for 1 more year.
    Yeah if either Matsui or Damon had 1 year left it would be the perfect situation. Money talks and I'm sure one of them will eventually cave in and sign a 1 year deal at 7 or 8 mil.

Supposedly the Tigers are shopping Curtis Granderson trying to dump salary. If we could get him and maybe Edwin Jackson that would be great. Even if we just got Granderson or Jackson for Melky and Austin Jackson I'd do that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Yeah if either Matsui or Damon had 1 year left it would be the perfect situation. Money talks and I'm sure one of them will eventually cave in and sign a 1 year deal at 7 or 8 mil.

Supposedly the Tigers are shopping Curtis Granderson trying to dump salary. If we could get him and maybe Edwin Jackson that would be great. Even if we just got Granderson or Jackson for Melky and Austin Jackson I'd do that deal.
    my DREAM would be Granderson and Holliday. Then for once, our outfield wouldn't be a weakness