Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: "Pujols anonymous MVP winner" - Mike Francesa

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

"Pujols anonymous MVP winner" - Mike Francesa

Can't believe this guy gets paid to talk.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    what the heck did he mean by that?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Can't believe this guy gets paid to talk.
    probably had a whole chicken in his mouth

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LI2OH View Post
    what the heck did he mean by that?
    unanimous... anonymous

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow what a tool

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe people spend their time listening to him. I'll admit I listened to M&MD a lot, and when they split up I kept on listening to Mike, although I couldn't handle it for more than a couple hours a day. I then went to just listening to his opening, but quickly realized that was horrendous too, and now listen to literally zero of it, except download some Heyman or Girardi interviews from the website.

It literally is the most boring radio I could possibly imagine.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan View Post
    I can't believe people spend their time listening to him. I'll admit I listened to M&MD a lot, and when they split up I kept on listening to Mike, although I couldn't handle it for more than a couple hours a day. I then went to just listening to his opening, but quickly realized that was horrendous too, and now listen to literally zero of it, except download some Heyman or Girardi interviews from the website.

I wish we had better options... ESPN 1050 isn't it

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two words...satellite radio. I went to Sirius XM last year and I'll never go back to terrestrial.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan View Post

He blows and even though 1050 isn't great, it's tolerable IMO. I don't think Tierney is all that bad and even though I'm not a big fan of Michael Kay, his show has grown on me a bit. Again he's not great, but certainly more tolerable than Francessa. Other than Boomer & Carton, I can't listen to WFAN anymore. It's a shame because I used to live by the station. Maybe it's because I was younger and more naive at the time, but I thought that station was great back in the day.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree either one aren't great, but listening to other city's sports talk radio when I go on vacation or what not, I've realized ours is pretty good compared to theirs. I've listened to Boston, Miami, DC and San Fran/Bay Area and thought they were all complete ****.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I agree either one aren't great, but listening to other city's sports talk radio when I go on vacation or what not, I've realized ours is pretty good compared to theirs. I've listened to Boston, Miami, DC and San Fran/Bay Area and thought they were all complete ****.
    I've been listening to WEEI with Dale and Holly (I think is the name) a lot, and i hate all those ridiculously bias hosts and fans.
    You should of heard them when A-Rod got caught with steroids. The funny thing is when Manny did, it was the complete opposite. He just started in LA because he is older and wants to prove he could still hit

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. Besides Brandon Tierney that entire station has become unlistenable. I was high on Kay last summer but now that baseball season is over his show has become unbearable too since he knows nothing about the other sports - and that Bonnie Bernstein is just awful.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    I've been listening to WEEI with Dale and Holly (I think is the name) a lot, and i hate all those ridiculously bias hosts and fans.
    You should of heard them when A-Rod got caught with steroids. The funny thing is when Manny did, it was the complete opposite. He just started in LA because he is older and wants to prove he could still hit
    That's the reaction most of the Sux fans had when Manny got exposed. Complete Denial. "Oh he started doing it in LA." "It wasn't a steroid it was a substance used to mask recover from steroids." Whatever. What was David Ortiz's excuse?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    That's the reaction most of the Sux fans had when Manny got exposed. Complete Denial. "Oh he started doing it in LA." "It wasn't a steroid it was a substance used to mask recover from steroids." Whatever. What was David Ortiz's excuse?
    lol when that came out, suddenly all the a-rod bashing stopped

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow a thread about Francesa announcing Pujos getting the MVP then about Francesa himself has now turned into a Red Sox Bashing. The Sox are in your heads.....