Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am thankful for............

Schluberator & Gadfly

I am thankful for............

I am thankful for
    - A loving wife and family
    - A roof over our heads and food on the table
    - My older daughter for doing well in college and is mature beyond her years
    - My younger daughter for doing well in middle school and who is my little athlete
    - Our dog, who pesters me into giving her treats to the point Im not the only one who needs to lose weight! :D
    - My friends and extended family at JI
    - The benching of Rhodes

Lets hear it gang! What are you thankful for?!?!?!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3373154]I am thankful for
    [B]- My older daughter for doing well in college and is mature beyond her years[/B]
    - My younger daughter for doing well in middle school and who is my little athlete
    - Our dog, who pesters me into giving her treats to the point Im not the only one who needs to lose weight! :D
    - The benching of Rhodes

Lets hear it gang! What are you thankful for?!?!?![/QUOTE]

EDIT:Not knowing [B]what[/B] she diong in college.

Completely joking

Happy to finally get back to work

[QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3373168]EDIT:Not knowing [B]what[/B] she diong in college.

[/QUOTE]

lmao... beat me to it.

Happy Father's Day!!!

:D

I'm thankful for this website. It's entertaining, fun, and brings me closer to insane people like myself.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3373168]EDIT:Not knowing [B]what[/B] she diong in college.

Completely joking

Happy to finally get back to work[/QUOTE]

This is true. That's why we didn't mind that she went away to college! :yes:

I'm thankful that there are at least five more months until we here how great the Jets are...

Really...

:cool:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3373154]I am thankful for……
    - My older daughter for doing well in college and is mature beyond her years
    - Our dog, who pesters me into giving her treats to the point I’m not the only one who needs to lose weight! :D
    - The benching of Rhodes

Let’s hear it gang! What are you thankful for?!?!?![/QUOTE]

Thats a pretty good list right there, Ches.:yes:

Got my healthy and happy family with a roof overhead, and more than we know what to do with. Cant top that.

And my JI brethren, many of whom I have met and not been disappointed:D, are also important. You brings the laughs and loads of brilliant football knowledge. I learn something virtually every day.

Now sod off, wankers.

I'm thankful for Arthur Mitchell.

I am thankful for Blobfish. There is only Blobfish.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3373304]I am thankful for Blobfish. There is only Blobfish.[/QUOTE]

Lolza.

That thing looks pretty funny :D

I'm thankful for...

1. my squeeze Amanda... I'm a lucky, lucky man.
    2. life... beyond that I've pretty much earned everything else I've achieved (such as it is) but to the parentals (wherever you are) thanks for making me happen.
    3. Chris Johnson and VY redux... who knew starting out 0 - 6 could be so much fun
    4. the fact that I'm not a Texans fan... ouchy.
    5. Korean BBQ delivery... I'm starving... it'll be here soon... right?
    6. a mom that let me stay home from school during my teens on American Thanksgiving (and cook Turkey). Despite my north of the border status I haven't work or went to school on US Thanksgiving since I was twelve (1977)
    7. The NFL Network and NFL Sunday Ticket.
    8. the hamper and it's denizens, who, despite all logic, continue to make me laugh even at the worst of times. Cheers!

Hall Of Fame
    I'm thankful for all the days I had, and all I got left.

I'm thankful for the fine, fine cheebah, good scotch, and plentiful beer.

I'm thankful for the friends and family that make each day it's own treasure.

I'm thankful for my pup, Jetsie, pain-in-the-ass that she is.

but mostly, I'm just thankful for this gift we all have of life. What a wonderful and magical experience it's been so far.

Skol! :toast: :boozin:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=titanbuoy;3373343]I'm thankful for...

[B]1. my squeeze Amanda... I'm a lucky, lucky man.[/B]
    2. life... beyond that I've pretty much earned everything else I've achieved (such as it is) but to the parentals (wherever you are) thanks for making me happen.
    3. Chris Johnson and VY redux... who knew starting out 0 - 6 could be so much fun
    4. the fact that I'm not a Texans fan... ouchy.
    5. Korean BBQ delivery... I'm starving... it'll be here soon... right?
    6. a mom that let me stay home from school during my teens on American Thanksgiving (and cook Turkey). Despite my north of the border status I haven't work or went to school on US Thanksgiving since I was twelve (1977)
    7. The NFL Network and NFL Sunday Ticket.
    8. the hamper and it's denizens, who, despite all logic, continue to make me laugh even at the worst of times. Cheers![/QUOTE]

This post is worthless w/o pics:eek::D

I am thankful that my muse, some would argue divine intervention, inspired me to create the brilliant, if not visionary, Borgoguy archetype, now playing in its third season on various message boards.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

my wife's large and gorgeous breasts.....

oh, yeh- and Led Zeppelin.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=AFCEastFan;3373279]I'm thankful for Arthur Mitchell.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.daviddarling.info/images/curved_claw_hammer.jpg[/IMG]

Dexter reference?

I am thankful for my Springfield 1911 that the best brother in the world got for me. I am Aldo thankful for the laser sightings I just ordered for it

Wife, kids, fairly good health, roof, food, some cash, business, modern pharmaceuticals. And my hero, Bob Kraft.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3373518]I am thankful for my Springfield 1911 that the best brother in the world got for me. I am Aldo thankful for the laser sightings I just ordered for it[/QUOTE]

oh, good call.

i am thankful for my SigPro 2340 with the zombie-killing .357sig rounds :yes:

i'm also thankful for Gossip Girl:

[IMG]http://thinkcontra.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/gossip-girls-terry-richardson-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.el-independiente.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/hilary-duff-jessica-szohr-lesbian-kiss-gossip-girl-10.jpg[/IMG]

Veteran
    fml.