Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opportunistic media whores crash Obama's party, get caught on Facebook

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3374778]Wow... what a joke.

Is there like an open door policy in the White House now, or what? I love how the Secret Service is complaining that there is an unprecedented amount of threats against the President's life, and then something like this happens.[/QUOTE]

I KNOW!!! Now I got me a case of the vapors, Gladys!!

If only...if only someone had warned Obama with a note. Or a memo. Something titled "Reality show, socialite couple determined to come uninvited to White House party"....then SOMETHING could have been done. But oh no! The horror! The humanity! The suffering! The gnashing of the teeth and the lament of the women and children! :zzz:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=pauliec;3374778]Wow... what a joke.

Is there like an open door policy in the White House now, or what? I love how the Secret Service is complaining that there is an unprecedented amount of threats against the President's life, and then something like this happens.[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard, the Secret service doesnt control the list per se, the White House Social Secretary dooshes do, and they SS prolly deferred to some azzwipe on that staff.

The SS should never have deferred in that instance, and that is where the breakdown came.

There's a crap load of political bull that goes on inside the WH between the SS and the civilian staff and its all power play stuff on the civilians side.

Whomever is in charge of the SS should have complete confidence that he/she would be backed up by the POTUS in the event of such a clash, and it appears they were not. WHomever the agents were at the scene seemed to be acting under the belief that they would be hell to pay if they did not defer to the civilian WH staff, and that is a huge problem.

Metal detector screening aside, these two could have easily attacked either the POTUS or any number of the visiting digs with weapons on hand (knives, forks, etc.)

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3374793]I KNOW!!! Now I got me a case of the vapors, Gladys!!

If only...if only someone had warned Obama with a note. Or a memo. Something titled "Reality show, socialite couple determined to come uninvited to White House party"....then SOMETHING could have been done. But oh no! The horror! The humanity! The suffering! The gnashing of the teeth and the lament of the women and children! :zzz:[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3374914]Tareq Salahi

Is that a muslim name?

That just boggles the mind, especially on the heels of the FT. Hood massacre

Maybe that's how he snunk in, nobody wanted to seem "insensitive" towards a muslim and his wife[/QUOTE]

I don't think we can assume that all people with Muslim sounding names are automatic threats.

It doesn't even matter what his name is, because obviously he wasn't on the guest list. ;)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3375059][B]I don't think we can assume that all people with Muslim sounding names are automatic threats. [/B]It doesn't even matter what his name is, because obviously he wasn't on the guest list. ;)[/QUOTE]

I agree Paulie, .....but

While I definitely agree not all Muslims are terrorist, the Majority of terrorists (im talking 90%+) tend to be Muslim.

Sounds harsh, but so is life.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3375057]blah blah blah[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDU2MWJwJDc[/url]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3375126][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDU2MWJwJDc[/url][/QUOTE]

Deride all you want. I, for one, think that people shouldn't be able to just waltz up the White House and sneak into a state dinner.

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3375085]I agree Paulie, .....but

While I definitely agree not all Muslims are terrorist, the Majority of terrorists (im talking [B][COLOR="Red"]99.7[/COLOR][/B]%+) tend to be Muslim.

Sounds harsh, but so is life.[/QUOTE]

And of the close to 150 wars in the world 99% of those involve Ahh gasp Muslims

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3375129]Deride all you want. I, for one, think that people shouldn't be able to just waltz up the White House and sneak into a state dinner.[/QUOTE]

Good point. I shall add that to the list...

[B][SIZE="3"][U]Things That Someone Should Not Be Able To Waltz Up To The White House And Get:[/U][/SIZE][/B]

1.) Into a State Dinner

2.) Job as Director of FEMA

3.) Standing Ovation

4.) Straight Answer

5.) Chest Bump

6.) A Terrorist Fist "Jab"

7.) Coupons For A Free Frosty[B]*[/B]

8.) Scabies

9.) Printer Ink

10.) Hubcaps for a 1972 Chevy Vega
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 11-28-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: *Allright. You SHOULD be able to get this...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3375146]
    [B][SIZE="3"][U]Things That Someone Should Not Be Able To Waltz Up To The White House And Get:[/U][/SIZE][/B]

9.) Printer Ink

[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the price of printer ink?

Perhaps there should be some accomodation.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec;3375129]Deride all you want. I, for one, think that people shouldn't be able to just waltz up the White House and sneak into a state dinner.[/QUOTE]

don't worry...obama has ordered an immediate investigation into this....we'll find out what happened...

an investigation into a muslim assasinating US soldiers at Fort Hood while yelling "akbar ah allah" can wait....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

gotta laugh your ass off again.....

[QUOTE][B]“Party Crashers” had five-year relationship with Obama before state dinner[/B]

While the big gun media and American Secret Service are out there investigating “party crashers” Tareq and Michaele Salahi, no one’s telling the truth: Obama knew the Salahis when he was still an Illinois senator.

[IMG]http://www.canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/ROCKTHEVOTEJune82005014-2_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

Hey Secret Agent Man, here’s Obama, the senator flashing his pearly whites with Randy Jackson, better known as a judge on American Idol. “Others pictured are Black Eyed Peas Rock Band; Tareq Salahi the President of the America’s Polo Cup; President Elect Obama, Fergie from Black eyed Peas and Michaele Salahi, posing this time as a former Miss USA and SuperModel.”[/QUOTE]

[url]http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17310[/url]

btw- all reports are Salahi is a supporter/member of a hardcore pro-Pali ogranization, ATFP.....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3375325]gotta laugh your ass off again.....

[url]http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17310[/url]

btw- all reports are Salahi is a supporter/member of a hardcore pro-Pali ogranization, ATFP.....[/QUOTE]

Gotta Love our government.............. idealistic not realistic. All of that at
    prices that will break any family budget.

Gimme door number 2 Bob!

Can't wait for health care.

Seems clear enough to me. The "Party Crashers" broke the LAw, and belong in Jail, denied the right to make a single penny off their illegal activity here.

End of story.

At least they didn't throw a shoe at him.

the US has had a shockingly large number of Presidents killed or attempted to be killed while in office. The SS actually did their job the other night, as defined as nothing went wrong.

Mistakes were made and they will be corrected but it was a non-event.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Paulie, quick question:

[B]Opportunistic media whores crash Obama's party[/B]

who were the "opportunistic media whores" at this party???:D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE][B]Desiree Rogers Won't Testify: The White House social secretary won't be questioned over her Crashergate role[/B]

[B][I]Citing separation of powers concerns,[/I][/B] White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says Desiree Rogers, the White House social secretary, will not give testimony on the Crashergate scandal before a House committee tomorrow.

Some observers have fingered Rogers as the one most responsible for letting Michele and Tareq Salahi slip by security at the front gate of the White House last week.

The couple, who were seen mugging with Vice President Joe Biden and White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel – not to mention shaking the President's hand – might never have gotten into the party if Rogers hadn’t stripped the woman whose job it was to vet such people of her power.

Cathy Hargraves, who resigned last June, was personally responsible for overseeing the invitations of state dinner guests and keeping track of their RSVPs. She also physically stood at the gate during functions and cross-checked names against a master list.

The Salahis gained entry to the White House despite not being on such a list.

When Rogers came to the White House last, she stripped Hargraves, a Bush-era holdover, of those responsibilities. "In these economic times," Hargraves told Newsweek, I don't think we're going to have very many lavish expensive dinners. It wouldn't look very good."

The Secret Service has since apologized for the security lapse, possibly removing some of the burden from Rogers' shoulders. But at least one Republican lawmaker wants the social office to endure its share of scrutiny.

Rep. Peter King (R-NY), the ranking member on the House Homeland Security Committee has called for a congressional investigation into what happened -- and he wants the social office, and, by association Rogers, included.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/Desiree-Rogers-Wont-Testify-Crashergate-Salahi-78339302.html[/url]

interesting.....

when the Bush administration would not allow certain people to testify based on separation of powers concerns because sensative intelligence or people may be publically identified liberals went nuts....

yet obama won't let what amounts to a hostess testify because of separation of powers concern....hooray for transparency in government and change we can believe in!!! :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3381907][URL]http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/Desiree-Rogers-Wont-Testify-Crashergate-Salahi-78339302.html[/URL]

interesting.....

when the Bush administration would not allow certain people to testify based on separation of powers concerns because sensative intelligence or people may be publically identified liberals went nuts....

yet obama won't let what amounts to a hostess testify because of separation of powers concern....hooray for transparency in government and change we can believe in!!! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    +1. you know that saying different rules for different people. ;)

what if they had gotten in and was planning on killing the messiah, i mean o'change, i mean obama ;). oh lord, then we would have biden in charge... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[QUOTE=bitonti;3378549]Mistakes were made and they will be corrected but it was a non-event.[/QUOTE]

Seems since Obama took office Bit, your favorite phrase is "non-"

Non-issue

Non-event

etc.