Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods: Even more affairs?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Tiger Woods: Even more affairs?

[url]http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/12/tiger-woods-sexual-text-messages-new-cheating-scandal-girl[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3380899][url]http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/12/tiger-woods-sexual-text-messages-new-cheating-scandal-girl[/url][/QUOTE]

guy makes 100 mil a year. chicks throwing themselves at him, must be tough:rolleyes:

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the difference between an SUV and a golf ball?

Tiger can drive a golf ball 300 yards. OH!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    does anyone really care who Tiger is fuqing???

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3380919]does anyone really care who Tiger is fuqing???[/QUOTE]

My TV does.. and I'm f*cking pissed!

Sports shows are covering it, news shows are covering, political shows are covering it.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the comments after the story were the best part...

seriously, why do we care if tiger cheated on his wife? most all men cheat.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3380902]What's the difference between an SUV and a golf ball?

Tiger can drive a golf ball 300 yards. OH![/QUOTE]
    that is a good one paulie..lol :)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3380934]seriously, why do we care if tiger cheated on his wife? most all men cheat.[/QUOTE]

Er, nooooo, BensBigAngel, because if that were true, it might mean most broads were pyschotic bee-atches that drive men away, which is patently ridiculous.

Right?:rolleyes:

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3380938]Er, nooooo, BensBigAngel, because if that were true, it might mean most broads were pyschotic bee-atches that drive men away, which is patently ridiculous.

Right?:rolleyes:

_[/QUOTE]
    most broads are pyschotic bee atches that drive men away.... what planet have you been on;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3380943]most broads are pyschotic bee atches that drive men away.... what planet have you been on;)[/QUOTE]

The bad planet....populated with pyschotic bee atches that produce beautiful kids and the occasional nice birthday cakes.

Its traumatic, and I'm a little sad.:O

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3380946]The bad planet....populated with pyschotic bee atches that produce beautiful kids and the occasional nice birthday cakes.

Its traumatic, and I'm a little sad.:O[/QUOTE]
    oh.........i am sorry. well you are welcome to come to the good planet..;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3380934]most all men cheat.[/QUOTE]

Because sex is fun.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3380971]Because sex is fun.[/QUOTE]
    i dont disagree with that statement. however, if you know you are going to be a manwhore, dont get married..lol:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3380989]i dont disagree with that statement. however, if you know you are going to be a manwhore, dont get married..lol:D[/QUOTE]

Howz about, if you know you are getting married to one of the richest guys in the world who is on the road most of the year, dont be surprised if along with your life of luxury, he may stray.

She was no rube.:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop shocking me with these headlines.

Women wanted to f*ck Tiger Woods? Yea, OK...I believe it. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3380997]Howz about, if you know you are getting married to one of the richest guys in the world who is on the road most of the year, dont be surprised if along with your life of luxury, he may stray.

She was no rube.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    if you know you are going to marry a man that isnt going to be home alot, then you(as a woman) dont have the right to b itch and moan when he does stray. you should know what you are getting into before you get into it.

i am talking about your average joe that cheats on his wife. they are the ones that need their nuts cut off (i am only kidding guys):D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marriage is a scam anyway.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know for sure but I would say the vast majority of the men I associate with (family and friends) do not cheat.

I know for my self there has been very few perceived opportunities. If a woman who I felt was very attractive spread her legs and said lets get it on with no strings attached and no chance of getting caught, I honestly do not know for sure what I would do. I would like to think I would decline, but until faced with the situation I can't say for sure.

As far as marriage being a scam, I am sure it is for some. For me it has been a blessing, I honestly feel without my wife of 24 years I would be dead or in jail. She has brought out the best in me and I really like her alot, it helps that I find her drop dead gorgeous. I find great comfort in knowing that we will continue to grow old together and travel through life together till death do us part. Marriage done rite is the bomb. Respect to the Wife.:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently Tiger's a buffoon. Throw it all away for a little piece of panooch on the side. Tsk tsk tsk. It takes way too much effort and energy to cheat, and you'll prolly get caught eventtually anyways.

[QUOTE=32green;3380946]The bad planet....populated with pyschotic bee atches that produce beautiful kids and the occasional nice birthday cakes.

Its traumatic, and I'm a little sad.:O[/QUOTE]

Everything alright at home, 32G? I got a funny picture that might cheer you up. I posted it under the ass surgery thread, but the mods must have thought it too funny, and deleted it. I'll PM it to you if you need a laugh.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3381154]Apparently Tiger's a buffoon. Throw it all away for a little piece of panooch on the side. Tsk tsk tsk. It takes way too much effort and energy to cheat, and you'll prolly get caught eventtually anyways.

Everything alright at home, 32G? I got a funny picture that might cheer you up. I posted it under the ass surgery thread, but the mods must have thought it too funny, and deleted it. I'll PM it to you if you need a laugh.[/QUOTE]

Lol...I saw it, I saw it. It was so graphic I was struck mute! I'm glad you survived the purge.;)

Just heard one of Tigers voice mails to one of his chippies begging her to take her name off her phone account....

"Uh, hey, its uh Tiger" will be part of pop lingo and on tee shirts within the week.:eek:

Its like iffin someone changed the words of the Hindenberg crash from "oh the humanity" to "Uh, hey, its uh Tiger".:eek:

OH MAN HE"S SO TOTALLY BUSTED:eek: