Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods: Even more affairs?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3381007]if you know you are going to marry a man that isnt going to be home alot, then you(as a woman) dont have the right to b itch and moan when he does stray. you should know what you are getting into before you get into it.

[/QUOTE]

better yet when their husbands are home they could mercilessly fuq them until they can't walk so the husbands aren't likely interested to be wandering....

IMO the reason 99% of guys cheat is due to the fact the sex isn't the same in most forms after they get married compared to when they're dating....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3381159]Lol...I saw it, I saw it. It was so graphic I was struck mute! I'm glad you survived the purge.;)

Just heard one of Tigers voice mails to one of his chippies begging her to take her name off her phone account....

"Uh, hey, its uh Tiger" will be part of pop lingo and on tee shirts within the week.:eek:

Its like iffin someone changed the words of the Hindenberg crash from "oh the humanity" to "Uh, hey, its uh Tiger".:eek:

OH MAN HE"S SO TOTALLY BUSTED:eek:[/QUOTE]

Like Jordan, he has turned into a totally self-centered prick. The things he has been reported saying show absolutely no remorse about the pain he is causing his wife, gold digger or not. Joking how he had to go to Zales to get a "Kobe ring" for his angry wife. Wife "gone ghetto" . What a complete douchebag. Not to mention a complete moron by leaving evidence on phones and computers.

Hall Of Fame
    audio

[url]http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/1202_tiger.mp3[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Tiger wouldn't have been allowed to nail these fishpigs if lovely Elin had just got him one of these and went to every tournament with him.

[IMG]http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/images/10537566113404431_1.jpg[/IMG]

Or she could have just given up the butt. I'm sure she'd be happier with her husband picking corn out of his peehole rather than traipsing about with trash.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3381197]Tiger wouldn't have been allowed to nail these fishpigs if lovely Elin had just got him one of these and went to every tournament with him.

[IMG]http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/images/10537566113404431_1.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Or she could have just given up the butt. I'm sure she'd be happier with her husband picking corn out of his peehole [/B]rather than traipsing about with trash.[/QUOTE]

Jesus H. Christ, can ya be a bit more descriptive?!?!?! :barf:

Hall Of Fame
    He has looked miserable for a while. A billionaire, one of the most popular people on the planet, hot wife. Yet as green pointed out, when he walks by his adoring fans, he appears to have contempt for them. Weird.

I always cheer against the guy and he wins. Every two years I cheer for the guy in Ryder Cup and he loses.

Now who's laughing, bwahaha

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3381161]better yet when their husbands are home they could mercilessly fuq them until they can't walk so the husbands aren't likely interested to be wandering....

IMO the reason 99% of guys cheat is due to the fact the sex isn't the same in most forms after they get married compared to when they're dating....[/QUOTE]
    you mean like what my husband does to me when he comes home from a business trip:D..

i will have to agree with you on your last statement. so what you are saying is that while you are dating the sex is wild and kinky and then after she gets the ring, it becomes boring missionary sex!;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Can someone give me the official Cliffnotes version of what happened? I'm too lazy to read the articles.

Did his wife smack him in the face with a club?

And stupid foreign dude question: What's a Kobe ring? Finger in pooper? :dunno:

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3381205]He has looked miserable for a while. A billionaire, one of the most popular people on the planet, hot wife. Yet as green pointed out, when he walks by his adoring fans, he appears to have contempt for them. Weird.

I always cheer against the guy and he wins. Every two years I cheer for the guy in Ryder Cup and he loses.

Now who's laughing, bwahaha[/QUOTE]

Yeah Timmay, you win ! ! ! ! :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3381211]Can someone give me the official Cliffnotes version of what happened? I'm too lazy to read the articles.

Did his wife smack him in the face with a club?

And stupid foreign dude question: What's a Kobe ring? Finger in pooper? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

When Kobe got caught cheating , he went to a jeweler and bought his wife a huge diamond ring. Tiger recently told a friend he had to buy his wife [B]"a Kobe Ring, you know, a house on a finger".
    [/B]

I don't think the details are out yet, but she clearly attacked him with her nails and/or a golf club.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3381212]Yeah Timmay, you win ! ! ! ! :D[/QUOTE]

And I made a phone call.:yes:

[IMG]http://isportsweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/JackieChiles.jpg[/IMG]

[B]It's lewd, vesivius, salacious, outrageous!"[/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3381215]When Kobe got caught cheating , he went to a jeweler and bought his wife a huge diamond ring. Tiger recently told a friend he had to buy his wife [B]"a Kobe Ring, you know, a house on a finger".
    [/B]

I don't think the details are out yet, but she clearly attacked him with her nails and/or a golf club.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks.

Ugh, embarassing times for him and his wife.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3381225]Thanks.

Ugh, embarassing times for him and his wife.[/QUOTE]
    it wouldnt be if he had just kept little tiger in his pants :P

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=32green;3381159]Lol...I saw it, I saw it. It was so graphic I was struck mute! I'm glad you survived the purge.;)

Just heard one of Tigers voice mails to one of his chippies begging her to take her name off her phone account....

"Uh, hey, its uh Tiger" will be part of pop lingo and on tee shirts within the week.:eek:

Its like iffin someone changed the words of the Hindenberg crash from "oh the humanity" to "Uh, hey, its uh Tiger".:eek:

OH MAN HE"S SO TOTALLY BUSTED:eek:[/QUOTE]

I heard it on Boomer and Carton this morning....I turned it on right before and I thought they were going to do some comedy bit. When I heard it was actually him, it was one of the most pathetic things I've heard.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3381195]audio

[URL]http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/1202_tiger.mp3[/URL][/QUOTE]

lol...

:kitty:

Tiger sounds more like a kitten

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3380934]the comments after the story were the best part...

seriously, why do we care if tiger cheated on his wife? most all men cheat.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, have to call you on that one. Again, it's an age thing. Not one of my friends cheat on their wives. Nor their wives on them. I DO have a fair amount of friends by the way.
    But we are older. The younger group (of age in the late 70s and beyond) have a whole different set of values. There were always cheaters but it is more prevelant because it is glorified now.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;3381249]Sorry, have to call you on that one. Again, it's an age thing. Not one of my friends cheat on their wives. Nor their wives on them. I DO have a fair amount of friends by the way.
    But we are older. The younger group (of age in the late 70s and beyond) have a whole different set of values. There were always cheaters but it is more prevelant because it is glorified now.[/QUOTE]
    i guess since it has happened to me i understand how it feels. my parents have been married for 36yrs, and there were times when my mother accused my dad of cheating on her, when in fact my dad will do anything my mother asked him and wont say a word about it.

a friend of mine told me that if you are the one accusing your spouse of cheating when you know that they dont really have a chance to do so, then it must be you that is actually doing the cheating.

and notice i said most men, not all men, there are still a few good ones out there that respect their wife and family enough not to let their little head get the best of them.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

It seems Tiger has a bit of Fredo Corleone in him...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFKQOMq_Ctk[/URL]

1:52..."he was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time..."

All League
    Tigers Apology

[url]http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912027740572/news/[/url]

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.