Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods: Even more affairs?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

How long until the Michael Douglas/David Dukuvney defense rears its ..."head?"

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=crazyeffinjetsfan;3381304]Tigers Apology

[url]http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912027740572/news/[/url]

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.[/QUOTE]

A quick apology followed by a tirade about him being the victim:rolleyes:

It really is sad what constitutes "news" these days. So a billionaire who is possibly the most famous person on earth gets laid a lot? Shocker.

I guess this gives new meaning to the 'Tiger Slam'.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jetswin;3381306]How long until the Michael Douglas/David Dukuvney defense rears its ..."head?"[/QUOTE]

Lol, dont forget our boy the troll banger Steve Phillips!:yes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3381307]A quick apology followed by a tirade about him being the victim:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It was either fess up or get another 9 iron to the skull.. He better keep his driver in the correct fairway.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=32green;3381323]Lol, dont forget our boy the troll banger Steve Phillips!:yes:[/QUOTE]
    and he was a nice looking man too:yes:

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;3381341]It was either fess up or get another 9 iron to the skull.. He better keep his driver in the correct fairway.[/QUOTE]

And quit playing the wrong holes.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3381347]And quit playing the wrong holes.[/QUOTE]

Hey may stick to par 3's, so he can get a "hoe in one".

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Getting banged by Tiger's Wood...banging Tiger with his woods.

what a tangled web.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3381359]Getting banged by Tiger's Wood...banging Tiger with his woods.

what a tangled web.[/QUOTE]

Getting hit with a driver while he was a driver. That's rare.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Next thing to happen, players will be asking Tiger to be part of a 3some.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

see- this illustrates the problem I'm talking about....

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3381210][B]you mean like what my husband does to me when he comes home from a business trip[/B]:D..

i will have to agree with you on your last statement. so what you are saying is that while you are dating the sex is wild and kinky and then after she gets the ring, it becomes boring missionary sex!;)[/QUOTE]

you should be doing it to him...not waiting for him to do it to you....

handcuff his ass to the bed and ride him like a five year old who just got a brand new bike for Christmas....and don't stop even as he's whining like a little girl begging for mercy......

like my wife used to do before we were married......:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crazyeffinjetsfan;3381304]Tigers Apology

[url]http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912027740572/news/[/url]

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.[/QUOTE]

LOL

There are a whole bunch of blondes out there waiting to sell their stories that they were Tiger's caddies.

That said, his wife is Swedish so she'll forgive him and the marriage will go on. European women look at fidelity differently than Americans.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3381307]A quick apology followed by a tirade about him being the victim:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

He should have used the "What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas" defense. I hear thats admissible in family court.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SMC;3381448]

European women look at fidelity differently than Americans.[/QUOTE]
    americans would use wedges?

:cool:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetswin;3381455]americans would use wedges?

:cool:[/QUOTE]

no- they'd cut off his dick......just ask john wayne, er bobbit.....

lol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=SMC;3381448]LOL

There are a whole bunch of blondes out there waiting to sell their stories that they were Tiger's caddies.

That said, his wife is Swedish so she'll forgive him and the marriage will go on. European women look at fidelity differently than Americans.[/QUOTE]

Lol. I dunno, wacking him in the noggin with a golf club, chasing him out of the house, smashing the windows of his SUV as he fled in terror seems pretty American to me, because that is EXACTLY what my wife would do, but with a baseball bat, because my crappy clubs are in the garage.

That chick had old glory wrapped around her that night.:eek:

Seasons Greetings from the Woods Family.

[IMG]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq262/rustybindings/eltigre.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3381510]Lol. I dunno, wacking him in the noggin with a golf club, chasing him out of the house, smashing the windows of his SUV as he fled in terror seems pretty American to me, because that is EXACTLY what my wife would do, but with a baseball bat, because my crappy clubs are in the garage.

That chick had old glory wrapped around her that night.:eek:[/QUOTE]

I'm shocked that he didn't kill her. He either respects the law of not hitting women, or he's the worlds biggest pu$$y.