Thread: Sons Of Anarchy season finale

Sons Of Anarchy season finale

Wow what a season final.Totally unexpected ending...sucks we gotta wait till next year to see what happens next

All Pro
    Sucks that Sack got killed he was cool. A really great season finale for one of the 2-3 best shows on tv. Can't wait until next season. Th epreview they showed for the new show, with Walton Goggins from The Shield looks really cool.

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3381172]Sucks that Sack got killed he was cool. A really great season finale for one of the 2-3 best shows on tv. Can't wait until next season. [B]The preview they showed for the new show, with Walton Goggins from The Shield looks really cool[/B].[/QUOTE]

+1

Hands down some of the best T.V I've seen in a while...

This show is awesome :yes:

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3381172]Sucks that Sack got killed he was cool. A really great season finale for one of the 2-3 best shows on tv. Can't wait until next season. Th epreview they showed for the new show, with Walton Goggins from The Shield looks really cool.[/QUOTE]

It was a great finale. They left a lot of plots open. Sucks we have to wait to see the results. I think I hate that ***** ATF agent more than Zobelle.

What show were you talking about with Walton Goggins? I must have missed the commercial. What's the name of the show? I didn't see anything on the FX website except for that animated show they are coming out with.