Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Poster Power Rankings

  1. #1

    Poster Power Rankings

    Write in your top 10.

  2. #2
    1) The Electrician
    2) The Croatian Sensation
    3) Cow Bell Ringer
    4) The Lawyer
    5) Stripper Hater
    6) Statz™
    7) TampaBayRaysFan85
    8) DefenseWinsChampionships
    9) DefenseWinsChampionships2
    10) Stat Boy

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    1) The Electrician
    2) The Croatian Sensation
    3) Cow Bell Ringer
    4) The Lawyer
    5) Stripper Hater
    6) Statz™
    7) TampaBayRaysFan85
    8) DefenseWinsChampionships
    9) DefenseWinsChampionships2
    10) Stat Boy
    Hilarious... I too would put DWC over DWC2. Just not the same guy

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Hilarious... I too would put DWC over DWC2. Just not the same guy
    +1

    Kinda like Caddyshack and Caddyshack II.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,015
    EY
    Crusher
    RJF
    Vicious
    KleckoisGod73
    New York Mick
    Fishooked
    JMJ
    Johnny Hector
    CTM

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,331
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    EY
    Crusher
    RJF
    Vicious
    KleckoisGod73
    New York Mick
    Fishooked
    JMJ
    Johnny Hector
    CTM

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    EY
    Crusher
    RJF
    Vicious
    KleckoisGod73
    New York Mick
    Fishooked
    JMJ
    Johnny Hector
    CTM
    lol...i believe chica meant post october 08

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,015
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    lol...i believe chica meant post october 08
    Chica is Senorgato??


  9. #9
    Sex change=Name change?

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,565
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    Sex change=Name change?
    Obviously

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Rotfl.

    At least they're in a happy place.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Obviously
    It's cool with us Chica, er Senor. Cool with us man.


  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Write in your top 10.



    ... TOP 5 ...


    1. Flowtrain
    2. YJF
    3. Jason423
    4. Husker's Gerbil
    5. Husker's Hampster





    l_j_r

  14. #14
    Invisible
    Stronso
    UnMaTcHeD
    truti
    xxaaaxx
    z28lt1

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Winter Springs, Fl
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    1) The Electrician
    2) The Croatian Sensation
    3) Cow Bell Ringer
    4) The Lawyer
    5) Stripper Hater
    6) Statz™
    7) TampaBayRaysFan85
    8) DefenseWinsChampionships
    9) DefenseWinsChampionships2
    10) Stat Boy
    I like number 5!

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,015
    ABOBO

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    It's cool with us Chica, er Senor. Cool with us man.

    Whoa whoa whoa...I'm much better looking than that.



    And brown. I'm brown.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa...I'm much better looking than that.



    And brown. I'm brown.
    Cool. No. Really. That's cool.




  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    ABOBO
    +1...

    used to look forward to his posts.

    How come the DR hasent made anyones list?

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,331
    Super Newb

    Everyone else is tied for last.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us