Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I survived Disney last week....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

I survived Disney last week....

I have never seen so many motorized gastropods in my entire life...

The people with strollers I can handle, at least as I parent, I can relate.
    But those fat old bastards who can't even drive something with four wheels, are entrusted in the same area as pedestrians and small children?

Egadz...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lmao!

any word on turkey leg-eating, mouth-breathing pachyderms?? :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3382772]lmao!

any word on turkey leg-eating, mouth-breathing pachyderms?? :D[/QUOTE]

you laugh

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3382772]lmao!

any word on turkey leg-eating, mouth-breathing pachyderms?? :D[/QUOTE]

Nah, my old man wasn't at Disney last week.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3382768]I have never seen so many motorized gastropods in my entire life...

But those fat old bastards who can't even drive something with four wheels, are entrusted in the same area as pedestrians and small children?

Egadz...[/QUOTE]
    Hey man its a small world... Just get along:D

Get it? Small world... I crack meself up

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3382768]I have never seen so many motorized gastropods in my entire life...

Egadz...[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it wasn't a new Disney ride? Actually you could name it Fat Basterdz and have the Mike Myers character from Austin Powers!!! Or better yet call it Obesity in America, sponsored by Popeyes! :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I just saw a ghost.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    So....you were lost in Disneyland this whole time!?

Welcome back dude.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there should be a law requiring electric wheelchairs to have speed limits. Couldn't tell you how many times someone in one of those sneaked up behind me on a sidewalk in NYC and damn near wrecked me. WTF....is that the equivalent to running for them?

Good to cya Fishy....speaking of which, going to Phish @ MSG tonight?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disney rules. I took the kids last year and loved it. It would be cool if post apocalyptically speaking, me and maybe 300 people left alive lived on Epcot. Like I am Legend wihout the vampires but all the good food, fireworks, rides and stuff. Almost like The Village without the gay talk.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;3383041]Disney rules. I took the kids last year and loved it. It would be cool if post apocalyptically speaking, me and maybe 300 people left alive lived on Epcot. Like I am Legend wihout the vampires but all the good food, fireworks, rides and stuff. Almost like The Village without the gay talk.[/QUOTE]

agreed...love the place- proposed to my wife there....take a Disney Cruise sometime...more expensive but lotsa fun...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually went to Disney for our honeymoon. it really was a kickass time for me and my wife. We got s-faced everyday, went on all the rides and f'd like we were still dating.

Sigh......Ahh the good ol days

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    My blood started boiling at Disney the second I got in the gate and saw Americas bovine imbeciles and inbreds clamoring at the motorized cart/wheel chair stand for their free pass to the front of the line with their whole mutant toofless families along for the ride.

No problem lumbering from their cars or buses into the Park, but suddenly struck crippled by the site of the Magic Castle.:rolleyes:

If we could somehow exterminate these vermin on the spot, along with the flabberous gluttons chowing down on Giant turkey legs in 1000 degree heat, arms dripping with molten grease, we could go along way towards cleansing the gene pool in this country.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3383142]My blood started boiling at Disney the second I got in the gate and saw Americas bovine imbeciles and inbreds clamoring at the motorized cart/wheel chair stand for their free pass to the front of the line with their whole mutant toofless families along for the ride.

No problem lumbering from their cars or buses into the Park, but suddenly struck crippled by the site of the Magic Castle.:rolleyes:

If we could somehow exterminate these vermin on the spot, along with the flabberous gluttons chowing down on Giant turkey legs in 1000 degree heat, arms dripping with molten grease, we could go along way towards cleansing the gene pool in this country.[/QUOTE]

The Disney Walk of Shame-getting off a ride and walking down the ramp because you're too fat for the seatbelt.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3383150]The Disney Walk of Shame-getting off a ride and walking down the ramp because you're too fat for the seatbelt.[/QUOTE]

speaking from experience???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3383142]My blood started boiling at Disney the second I got in the gate and saw Americas bovine imbeciles and inbreds clamoring at the motorized cart/wheel chair stand for their free pass to the front of the line with their whole mutant toofless families along for the ride.

If we could somehow exterminate these vermin on the spot, along with the flabberous gluttons chowing down on Giant turkey legs in 1000 degree heat, arms dripping with molten grease, we could go along way towards cleansing the gene pool in this country.[/QUOTE]

Zat right, Hitler?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

So basically,

[IMG]http://www.signnetwork.com/decals/Decals/HOT_and_NAUGHTY/Funnies/images/NO%20FAT%20CHICKS.jpg[/IMG]

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back FH, you've been missed!

Yeah, makes ya realize how obese our society has become, doesn't it? You see them everywhere.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;3383267]Zat right, Hitler?[/QUOTE]

Of course I was speaking metaphorically......:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3383298]Of course I was speaking metaphorically......:D[/QUOTE]

naturally...