Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap jerseys - where do I find them?

Cheap jerseys - where do I find them?

Hey guys,

whats that website to get really cheap jersey on?

Thanks in advance!

Jersey101.com

It takes about 2 weeks to get your order but for 39 dollars shipped it's a great deal and the quality is 2nd to none for a knockoff jersey. They're much better than the 80 dollar official replicas.

Banned
    Check out E-Bay, you could maybe find a brand new authentic jersey for under 50 dollars.

All Pro

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsro71 View Post
    Hey guys,

whats that website to get really cheap jersey on?

Thanks in advance!
    TRY EBAY
    or you can wait and go Bob Stores and Target day after the superbowl

they go cheap

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Jersey101.com

It takes about 2 weeks to get your order but for 39 dollars shipped it's a great deal and the quality is 2nd to none for a knockoff jersey. They're much better than the 80 dollar official replicas.
    +1

Also yoyocart.com

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Jersey101.com

+1

My chick got me one for my birthday and I thought it was a real authentic at first. Unfortunately one of the patches was sewn on upside-down (haha) but it was a quick fix. Great deal for $39 (including shipping)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I can directly offer you a number of very cheap, gently used jerseys. Presently available:

Vilma
    K. Johnson
    Lewis
    Pennington

and one that says BEER ME.

Paypal only.

Jets Insider VIP
    definitely recommend Jersey101. The process is a little cumbersome but you get a near authentic jersey with all the numbers, names etc stitched on not appliqued as in the 80 buck reebok replicas and all it costs with shipping from HK is 38.90 USD

I have a Sanchez white, a Bart Scott Ravens (25 bucks) and a Miller white Titans replica. All are excellent quality

i just bought a revis fake authentic on fashionlineshop.com, anyone here have success with that site?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSfan322 View Post
    i just bought a revis fake authentic on fashionlineshop.com, anyone here have success with that site?
    you better hope revis doesnt get disrespected by this, from what i hear revis island is a veryyyyy lonely place

to answer your question, no i dont have any experience but i am sure if the price was right you cant get burned to bad

I've looked at jersey101.com and some of those jerseys are just
    laughably bad replicas. The numbers and typeface of the names don't
    even look like the real ones on some of them.

I say buy a full on authentic. They last forever and if the player you pick
    leaves the team then you can just cut off the numbers and nameplate
    and get new ones sewn on. I did that with my Keyshawn jersey once
    and turned it into a Curtis Martin for an additional $50 bucks. So I got
    two authentics basically for a little more than the price of one and I still
    have it 12 years after first buying it. Still looks like brand new.

maybe a real one is a good idea, especially since Revis BETTER NOT BE going anywhere anytime soon

I want a faux-thentic Jenkins but didn't want to start a new thread or bump a realy old one. Anyone seen this around?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaSanchez View Post
    I've looked at jersey101.com and some of those jerseys are just
    laughably bad replicas. The numbers and typeface of the names don't
    even look like the real ones on some of them.

I say buy a full on authentic. They last forever and if the player you pick
    leaves the team then you can just cut off the numbers and nameplate
    and get new ones sewn on. I did that with my Keyshawn jersey once
    and turned it into a Curtis Martin for an additional $50 bucks. So I got
    two authentics basically for a little more than the price of one and I still
    have it 12 years after first buying it. Still looks like brand new.

your post is laughably bad, actually since it is obviously based on looking at pictures on your PC and not the actual product

having now bought 4 "fake" authentics from jersey101 and seen the actual product ( a green revis, a white sanchez, a ravens scott and a throwback keller).... all four arrived in perfect condition and when compared with 200 buck plus authentics, they all compare extremely well.

and if you buy one of these hong kongs for 38 bucks and Keyshawn leaves the team, you can just buy a Martin for another 38 bucks (less than the 50 bucks you spent for some half baked restitching job you did on your authentic) and get a brand new one delivered to you by registered mail

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    your post is laughably bad, actually since it is obviously based on looking at pictures on your PC and not the actual product

having now bought 4 "fake" authentics from jersey101 and seen the actual product ( a green revis, a white sanchez, a ravens scott and a throwback keller).... all four arrived in perfect condition and when compared with 200 buck plus authentics, they all compare extremely well.

and if you buy one of these hong kongs for 38 bucks and Keyshawn leaves the team, you can just buy a Martin for another 38 bucks (less than the 50 bucks you spent for some half baked restitching job you did on your authentic) and get a brand new one delivered to you by registered mail
    It's a moot point for me since I can afford to buy authentic game jerseys when I so desire. I have 6 authentics (Namath and Maynard throwbacks, Curtis Martin, Mo Lewis, Darelle Revis, and Sanchez) and only did the change on the one jersey since it was a year old at the time. I wanted to be rid of Keyshawn. I also have a Cotchery in one of the premier replicas which was a gift (sewn on numbers and name, but lesser fabric weight). I may get a couple of more authentics for next year. Probably Harris and Mangold. Oh and when I buy stuff from NFL.com I can also afford to have it FedEx'd overnight to my office.

Practice Squad
    I like the real ones as well. I do the same thing VivaS does. Best way to go.

It's really funny how some people on here really feel the need to brag about how much more money they have, and their psl's, and their jerseys... must be making up for something else...

Having said that, the OP was asking for CHEAP jerseys.

I have both Authentic jerseys and a replica AND a fake.

Jersey101 are the best DEAL you will find.
    They aren't as good as Authentics but they are WAY better than replicas, and IMO better than the mid level Official Premier Jerseys (sewn on numbers/patches)
    I have seen 3 Sanchez (green, white, white titan) Revis (white) and I have a Scott (green) They are all excellent quality for $38 SHIPPED.
    The numbers and letters are all stitched and the NFL and Jets logos as well as 50th anny (if necc) are all embroidered, not patches like the official premier jerseys.
    And they don't look weird or crazy like some people complain about (big numbers etc...)
    The material is not as heavyweight as an Authentic.
    It's pretty much the same material as the Premier, but has the spandex cuff and sides like an authentic.
    Are they as good or the same quality as an authentic? No
    Are they better than a replica($80) or Premier($110)? Yes
    Will you stand out among people wearing Authentics, Replicas, Premiers? No
    But you may get some jack@ss who wants to closely inspect every minute detail and jump up and down that his ($220)Authentic Jersey is better than your $38 shirt.
    The average person would think it was authentic, and if I didn't already have 2 myself I wouldn't know the difference.
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 01-07-2010 at 06:59 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    maybe viva should meet up with SAR and compare their beige beemers and rolexes

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaSanchez View Post
    It's a moot point for me since I can afford to buy authentic game jerseys when I so desire. I have 6 authentics (Namath and Maynard throwbacks, Curtis Martin, Mo Lewis, Darelle Revis, and Sanchez) and only did the change on the one jersey since it was a year old at the time. I wanted to be rid of Keyshawn. I also have a Cotchery in one of the premier replicas which was a gift (sewn on numbers and name, but lesser fabric weight). I may get a couple of more authentics for next year. Probably Harris and Mangold. Oh and when I buy stuff from NFL.com I can also afford to have it FedEx'd overnight to my office.
    Either you aren't married or you don't have kids.