Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap jerseys - where do I find them?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    It's really funny how some people on here really feel the need to brag about how much more money they have, and their psl's, and their jerseys... must be making up for something else...

Having said that, the OP was asking for CHEAP jerseys.

I have both Authentic jerseys and a replica AND a fake.

Jersey101 are the best DEAL you will find.
    They aren't as good as Authentics but they are WAY better than replicas, and IMO better than the mid level Official Premier Jerseys (sewn on numbers/patches)
    I have seen 3 Sanchez (green, white, white titan) Revis (white) and I have a Scott (green) They are all excellent quality for $38 SHIPPED.
    The numbers and letters are all stitched and the NFL and Jets logos as well as 50th anny (if necc) are all embroidered, not patches like the official premier jerseys.
    And they don't look weird or crazy like some people complain about (big numbers etc...)
    The material is not as heavyweight as an Authentic.
    It's pretty much the same material as the Premier, but has the spandex cuff and sides like an authentic.
    Are they as good or the same quality as an authentic? No
    Are they better than a replica($80) or Premier($110)? Yes
    Will you stand out among people wearing Authentics, Replicas, Premiers? No
    But you may get some jack@ss who wants to closely inspect every minute detail and jump up and down that his ($220)Authentic Jersey is better than your $38 shirt.
    The average person would think it was authentic, and if I didn't already have 2 myself I wouldn't know the difference.
    This. I have 2 Authentics and I can spend every penny I wanted on Authentic jersey's. Having money to spend on something like that doesn't make you awesome. I prefer to pay 38 dollars shipped for the knockoffs because it looks exactly like the Authentics and it's about 120-200 dollars cheaper (I bought mine from footlocker at 40% off, they never thought someone would use those promos on authentic jerseys I guess haha).

Anyway, 38 dollars shipped is the best way to go. Especially if you've been burned by spending a couple hundred dollars on a player that ends up leaving the Jets or sucking. Anyone that's knocking jersey101 is just an elitist IMO.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Jersey101.com

It takes about 2 weeks to get your order but for 39 dollars shipped it's a great deal and the quality is 2nd to none for a knockoff jersey. They're much better than the 80 dollar official replicas.
    +101

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    starting to get the urge for Jet jerseys for 2010....tried to go to jersey101, home of the "authentic" hong kong knockouts with near authentic quality for only 38 bucks including shipping. Their website is shown as "under maintenance" but can be found at www.tarajersey.com.

Ordered a green #23 WAR MACHINE for the new season
    Last edited by sg3; 06-21-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have an authentic Pennington I got a long time ago, and was wondering if someone can point in the direction of a place that can change the name on it.

It can be a quick fix and I have a new Santonio Holmes #10

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    starting to get the urge for Jet jerseys for 2010....tried to go to jersey101, home of the "authentic" hong kong knockouts with near authentic quality for only 38 bucks including shipping. Their website is shown as "under maintenance" but can be found at www.tarajersey.com.

and yoyocart is now http://www.sthcool.com/

thinking about getting the white sanchez from there. got my green revis on yoyo and i love it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ooo, tarajersey has a lot of world cup stuff. jersey and shorts combo. do i want the white or blue set. and do i want donovan or blank?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    are u sure??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by confidenceb122 View Post
    are u sure??
    oh yeah bro

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Info.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I might have an authentic hook up for 40$ if a couple of you are interested.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've totally been against the fake authentic's but the Shonn Greene I received as a birthday present isn't half bad...

I'm considering making a purchase or two of my own from tarajersey ... thinking a Santonio may be in order.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

Two questions: 1) how is the logo on the shoulder? painted? 2) How is the sizing? same sizing as the reebok replicas? Thanks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Btw, tarajersey.com has nowhere to place an order. LOL. Edit: They really didn't have a place to order cause they were working on their site for an hour, but they later fixed it.
    Last edited by escamoter2; 06-23-2010 at 06:24 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Check out E-Bay, you could maybe find a brand new authentic jersey for under 50 dollars.
    you are more likely to pay like $100 for a knockoff that someone bought on jersey101. If it's a cheap "authentic" on ebay, don't trust it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Two questions: 1) how is the logo on the shoulder? painted? 2) How is the sizing? same sizing as the reebok replicas? Thanks.
    all the logos, numbers and letters are stitched. The sizing is bigger, I believe, with 50 being a Large

As for the nimrod LOLing about no place to order, it's the same system that, while quirky, worked fine for jersey101

you submit your order, you get an email back asking you to confirm that all info is correct and then you get a second email to make a secure payment using a card or paypal.

Then you get your product in about a week, shipped registered mail

works fine every time

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DRevis24 View Post
    those don't look right...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the turnaround time for delivery from Jersey101/TaraJersey?

I just put in my order for a #10 Santonio Holmes "authentic".

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    takes about 10 days overall. You get an email, confirm your order, then you get a paypal or CC invoice, send that in and it gets shipped two days or so from that point, registered mail, USPS from Hong Kong

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DRevis24 View Post
    Final cost is over $46...

and their numbers look funny.