Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap jerseys - where do I find them?

All Pro
    What is the difference between authentic & premier jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post
    What is the difference between authentic & premier jerseys?
    I just got a premier Revis jersey - the numbers and name are sewn on like the authentics. I think the main difference is in the weight of the fabric. And also about $100 in price. If you don't want to buy the overseas knockoffs and are willing to pay $115 (I got a 10% discount by ordering from ESPN shop thru Optimum Rewards), I would recommend it. But the player choices are much more limited, unless you want to pay an extra $35 for a custom name/number.

Jets Insider VIP
    the ones for 40 bucks from overseas are better than the 115 dollar overseas ripoffs from Reebok

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    the ones for 40 bucks from overseas are better than the 115 dollar overseas ripoffs from Reebok
    The premier jerseys are 100 percent better then the 40 ripoff ones. Its not even a matter of preference, its a matter of fact. The premieres you can wash as much as you want, and never have to worry about the materials fraying. The knockoff ones are garbage after a few washes.

I have a Marques Colston premiere that I won at a Hofstra event. I dont own a knockoff, but many of my friends do. SG3 you can say as much as you want on how great they are, but its just hot air. They serve their purpose of being cheap, and fashionable. The durability test is one that they do not pass though. I know you're going to say "Well I can buy 3 for the price of 1" I am not disputing that, I am just refuting your next line when you tell us that I am wrong.

I wash my knock offs all the time. Inside out delicate cycle and no dryer. Never a problem.

Jets Insider VIP
    I've worn them for a number of years now and they have been washed often and still look great

the only premier I ever bought from Reebok (a Coles on sale for 45 bucks) looked like crap after two washings. It wasn't much better than their 80 dollar silkscreened pieces of crap

since you don't have any toon/tara/jersey101 and your opinion is based on some baloney some friends told you, I suggest, respectfully that you are the one pumping out hot air

I have a premier and I have the non-reeboks that sell for 1/3 of the Reebok ripoff price and the "knockoffs" are better

No problem for me if folks want to get ripped off for 115 or 225 or even 260 bucks, though

What really gets me about these jerseys is this. I own a few authentics and I own many knock offs. I am not the player and when I put the jersey on I dont become the player. Whats it matter if the jersey being worn is authentic or knock off? Does it really matter?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    What really gets me about these jerseys is this. I own a few authentics and I own many knock offs. I am not the player and when I put the jersey on I dont become the player. Whats it matter if the jersey being worn is authentic or knock off? Does it really matter?
    Might as well get a Jets shirt instead based off that logic. No harm no foul.. (Unless they hit your car of course.lol)

Quote Originally Posted by money.valley View Post
    $48 ea ???? too expensive exactly
    haha,what he said is size 48 ,isnt it ?

Fake Jerseys Suck

I just waited 3 weeks to get my Revis White Jersey and the Jets Logo is messed up. Of course I have not heard back from them so Buyer beware. This came from Toon Jersey which is the same company as Jersey 101 their websites use the exact same photos is how I found out. Anyway Buyer Beware.

Jets Insider VIP
    sure, one post wonder -- of course

buyers beware this knucklehead and his fake story

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Diddy View Post
    wow $17.95 for Ferguson.

I bought a Sanchez from Jersey101 a couple of year ago. There are subtle differences in quality from the premiers in some of the details; it also came with a red stain in the back. Is it worth $38? - Sure. But in my opinion, the premier jersey is higher quality.

sure, one post wonder -- of course

buyers beware this knucklehead and his fake story

Yes it might be my first Post but it just happened I would love to send a picture but I can not get it to attach a picture of an S laying at 45 degrees . Take my post for what its worth I purchased a Baseball Jersey that came in Great but I am saying buyer beware once you buy you are Stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerricho89 View Post
    I bought a Sanchez from Jersey101 a couple of year ago. There are subtle differences in quality from the premiers in some of the details; it also came with a red stain in the back. Is it worth $38? - Sure. But in my opinion, the premier jersey is higher quality.
    yah , bought from weiketrade before also ,since my friend recommended me much .got my first Revis for $25 there ,it is quite value for money.

ordered a Mark Sanchez Black Jersey from weiketrade

Jets Insider VIP
    wow kenny

that is one UGLY shirt

I hope they didn't charge you more than 8 bucks and included free shipping for that thing

I know the Raiders owned Sanchez but now they make his jersey in Raiders?

Hall Of Fame
    wow kenny

that is one UGLY shirt

I hope they didn't charge you more than 8 bucks and included free shipping for that thing
    I'm sure kenny got the Employee Discount.