Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 825

Thread: Cheap jerseys - where do I find them?

  1. #781
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by money.valley View Post
    Why are the numbers so close together? These are the little things they F up... That and the stitching is never as detailed.

  2. #782
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I'd rather by the Authentics for the Jets but I'm def considering purchasing a new Devils Jersey w/ Jersey101.com
    so you mean jersey101 is selling authentic ?

  3. #783
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Why are the numbers so close together? These are the little things they F up... That and the stitching is never as detailed.
    knockoff does.

  4. #784
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsro71 View Post
    Hey guys,

    whats that website to get really cheap jersey on?

    Thanks in advance!
    The new ike replicas are surprisingly nice, $70 doesnt seem like such a bad deal to me

  5. #785
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like
    The two I plan on getting before season starts are the Sanchez and Revis jerseys. Just wanna show my support for our starting QB on Sundays and it's not often where we've had a clear cut best player at his respected position and overall top 5 NFL player in Revis; I wanna enjoy this with a Revis jersey. Hang it up when he retires a Jet, as possibly the greatest Jet that's ever lived to play the game. These are pretty nice but I'd much rather spend the extra money on an authentic jersey. Can anyone post a picture of an authentic jersey?




  6. #786
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    I can directly offer you a number of very cheap, gently used jerseys. Presently available:

    Vilma
    K. Johnson
    Lewis
    Pennington

    and one that says BEER ME.

    Paypal only.
    Mo Lewis? size? price?

  7. #787
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone want to buy an authentic Revis jersey, size 48? It's only been worn like 3 times.

  8. #788
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Anyone want to buy an authentic Revis jersey, size 48? It's only been worn like 3 times.
    so it's something second-handed ?

  9. #789
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Anyone want to buy an authentic Revis jersey, size 48? It's only been worn like 3 times.
    how much ?

  10. #790
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before buying what look like horrible replicas of the new Nikes, you should wait for the the "Limited" jerseys to come out. They will be priced at $135 and have twill numbers and some of the nonsense improvements Nike has added to the gameday jerseys:

    The Nike NFL Limited Jersey allows you to represent in premium game day style. The key elements include:
    Tailored fit designed for movement
    Flywire strength resists stretch around the neck
    Strategic ventilation over major heat zones
    Highly flexible premium twill numbers
    No-tag neck label for clean comfort
    Hand crafted inside and out for lasting, premium comfort
    Price $135.
    Available Summer 2012.

  11. #791
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fredmertz View Post
    Before buying what look like horrible replicas of the new Nikes, you should wait for the the "Limited" jerseys to come out. They will be priced at $135 and have twill numbers and some of the nonsense improvements Nike has added to the gameday jerseys:

    The Nike NFL Limited Jersey allows you to represent in premium game day style. The key elements include:
    Tailored fit designed for movement
    Flywire strength resists stretch around the neck
    Strategic ventilation over major heat zones
    Highly flexible premium twill numbers
    No-tag neck label for clean comfort
    Hand crafted inside and out for lasting, premium comfort
    Price $135.
    Available Summer 2012.
    good idea.

  12. #792
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    $125 for the Authentic Revis. I can meet in person on Queens so you can see it before buying.

    The jersey is mint, I already have a green Harris jersey, so I want to get a white Jersey (offensive player) instead.

  13. #793
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    $125 for the Authentic Revis. I can meet in person on Queens so you can see it before buying.

    The jersey is mint, I already have a green Harris jersey, so I want to get a white Jersey (offensive player) instead.
    for $125, i'd rather to customize one .dont you think it cool to own a custom jersey ?

  14. #794
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    $125 for the Authentic Revis. I can meet in person on Queens so you can see it before buying.

    The jersey is mint, I already have a green Harris jersey, so I want to get a white Jersey (offensive player) instead.
    you should post some pics first . shouldnt you ?

  15. #795
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Section 244
    Posts
    754
    Post Thanks / Like
    my friend just told me about this bulk order he's putting into selloffjerseys.com. I think with an order of 10 jerseys, you get free shipping. The NFL jerseys are $20 (which is awesome for a knockoff site). Problem is that the site does seem sketchy. The server on it is very slow and to place an order you have to Western Union the money. Since I'm not doing the leg work and my friend has ordered from these guys before and likes them, I'm going to give this site a shot.

    I'm getting a green Revis Nike jersey but I don't know what size I would be now. I was a 52 in Reebok but does anyone know what size I would be in Nike? Any tips are appreciated.

  16. #796
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nike's sizing big. One size smaller compared to Reebok is the way to go.

    /e: But if this applies to knockoffs... who knows?

  17. #797
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Section 244
    Posts
    754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Nike's sizing big. One size smaller compared to Reebok is the way to go.

    /e: But if this applies to knockoffs... who knows?
    ok thanks. I e-mailed the guys at selloffjerseys.com to see what the sizing differential is. Once I get an e-mail back, I'll be sure to post it on here.

  18. #798
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Section 244
    Posts
    754
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what the guy from selloffjerseys.com told me about the size differential between the Reebok and Nike jerseys:

    reebok size is 48 50 52 54 56
    nike size is 40 44 48 52 56

    so if you want a 52 in Reebok, which is extra large, you have to go with the 48 Nike.

    Hope this helps.

  19. #799
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moninghaly View Post
    you should post some pics first . shouldnt you ?
    What good are pics? I can just grab a pic online and say its the jersey. It's an authentic Reebok, worn a couple times. Brand spanking new.

    Custom jerseys with your name on it are horrible. Anyone who wears them is pointed and laughed at. Plus it will cost you $300. The Reeboks went for $250, so $125 is half price. Not bad.

    I also have an authentic Harris that I'd be willing to part with. Same size 48. I'd prolly need more than $125 to sell that one though, since Harris is my boy!

  20. #800
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    yukijersey

    $42 all in. good quality, cannot tell diff. between these and the $200 authentic. Even has shield, and all markings. They had Tebow jerseys available to order the day after he was traded.

    CJ
    bump

    This is where I get mine. $42 which includes shipping. Ya can't beat it.

    http://www.yukijersey.com/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us