Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Cheap jerseys - where do I find them?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fredmertz View Post
    It's not a Nike jersey. It's a Pro Line (the NFL's own brand). It's basically the lowest-end jersey that is almost entirely screen-printed -- so they can quickly make any player/any name.
    Lol...that makes perfect sense...he's 15 and had to special order the "Hill" jersey...Doesnt look horrible.

He wore it all day after his game and then to the Varsity game.

I told him that after tomorrow he could be the laughing stock...or hero of High School...

Thx

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I have a brand new, never been worn, tags still attached David Harris jersey from tara that I'm looking to get rid of. It's the Nike jersey and looks legit.. I'm just not a fan of the new style.

$30. Any takers? Meet up in Hoboken or you could paypal me the $$ and I'll send in the mail.

PM me if interested..

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol...that makes perfect sense...he's 15 and had to special order the "Hill" jersey...Doesnt look horrible.

He wore it all day after his game and then to the Varsity game.

I told him that after tomorrow he could be the laughing stock...or hero of High School...

Thx

-
    Reminds me of the time (when I was 28, not 15) when I rolled the dice and bought a #92 Shaun Ellis jersey before the 2000 season. People looked at me like I was a little nuts, but I wish my stock investments worked out as well as that one!

Quote Originally Posted by fredmertz View Post
    Please don't buy knockoff Nike jerseys -- they are all awful. I was a big fan of the Reeboks because a good one was tough to tell from an authentic without holding them side by side. But the Nike's are truly terrible -- the flywire looks ridiculous and they jus't don't look right at all.

Please don't do it!
    some of the knockoff jersey are aweful but some are not . you can check weiketrade .they are doing well in jets .

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    I have a brand new, never been worn, tags still attached David Harris jersey from tara that I'm looking to get rid of. It's the Nike jersey and looks legit.. I'm just not a fan of the new style.

$30. Any takers? Meet up in Hoboken or you could paypal me the $$ and I'll send in the mail.

PM me if interested..
    $30 shipped . great deal . any pics for info.

anyone have any recommendations for good Nike knockoffs online? I saw a kid at the game with a great looking Milliner.

Also, anyone have an authentic Chrebet they'd be willing to sell or trade for a Martin 28??

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/512754

I've gotten a couple of jerseys from aliexpress. Specifically from this store. Stuff was good quality (neck was a little tight and sleeves a smidge long). The hockey jersey i got was perfect. For $20-25 you can't go wrong, just choose the seller carefully.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    anyone have any recommendations for good Nike knockoffs online? I saw a kid at the game with a great looking Milliner.

Also, anyone have an authentic Chrebet they'd be willing to sell or trade for a Martin 28??
    I got a Pryor off Ebay for $60. First time I've bought a "knockoff". I think it looks great, and got some compliments on it at the Giants preseason game.

I'd troll ebay searching for the player you want and buy from a reputable seller. That's what I did, worked out well.

I also have an authentic Chrebet....but never parting with that.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    http://www.aliexpress.com/store/512754

I've gotten a couple of jerseys from aliexpress. Specifically from this store. Stuff was good quality (neck was a little tight and sleeves a smidge long). The hockey jersey i got was perfect. For $20-25 you can't go wrong, just choose the seller carefully.
    Wow! Much cheaper than Yuki! Although one can get customs made at Yuki: http://newyukijersey.com/

I posted this in another thread too, but no bites... anyone got suggestions on where I could get a Reebok jersey?
    The nike ones are just weird in so many ways, I got a Mo Wilk jersey and had to return it.

I still have my Teeeebowwww jersey from a few years back. I can't a buyer on Ebay.... sucks