Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 108

Thread: SEC Championship Game

  1. #21
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    McClain is one of the top defensive players in the draft, easily the best LB. My favorite defensive player this draft is Suh from Nebraska, then Eric Berry. Both should be all pros in the NFL. Lots of talent in this years draft.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even though I'm a Michigan fan...

    ROLL TIDE! KILL TEBOW!

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldJets69 View Post
    McClain is one of the top defensive players in the draft, easily the best LB. My favorite defensive player this draft is Suh from Nebraska, then Eric Berry. Both should be all pros in the NFL. Lots of talent in this years draft.
    Well...Say the Jets draft after teams such as the... Rams, Bucs, Browns, Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Redskins, Bills, Seahawks, Panthers, Bears, Titans, 49ers, Dolphins, Falcons, Jaguars, Giants and Falcons...Say we have the 18-20th pick of the draft, which player would you like to see the Jets draft (If we dont draft up)?

  4. #24
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Well...Say the Jets draft after teams such as the... Rams, Bucs, Browns, Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Redskins, Bills, Seahawks, Panthers, Bears, Titans, 49ers, Dolphins, Falcons, Jaguars, Giants and Falcons...Say we have the 18-20th pick of the draft, which player would you like to see the Jets draft (If we dont draft up)?
    Jerry Hughes

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Well...Say the Jets draft after teams such as the... Rams, Bucs, Browns, Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Redskins, Bills, Seahawks, Panthers, Bears, Titans, 49ers, Dolphins, Falcons, Jaguars, Giants and Falcons...Say we have the 18-20th pick of the draft, which player would you like to see the Jets draft (If we dont draft up)?
    Too early and it depends who is available... someone always falls. We are in the position to basically go best player available and if that is McClain as an ILB (he won't last that long if he enters) go for it and thank god!

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Too early and it depends who is available... someone always falls. We are in the position to basically go best player available and if that is McClain as an ILB (he won't last that long if he enters) go for it and thank god!
    Would you be happy with a talent like Spikes if he falls to the 2nd round?

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    McElroy is playing great, he really improved a ton over the course of the year... Maze is having a terrific game too so far...

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Would you be happy with a talent like Spikes if he falls to the 2nd round?
    Well, he would be terrific value there but obviously someone else might be there. I would rather fill a position of need there as I don't see him nearly as special a talent as McClain...

    MAN, what a play by McElroy!

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teebow starting to do what he does best, take over and dominate

  10. #30
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    636
    Post Thanks / Like
    Florida will win this game by 10+.

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
    Florida will win this game by 10+.
    Avatar bet? I would love to see you with a David Price or Carl Crawford pic

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is shaping up to be another great one... just like last year...

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ingram is ONLY a true sophmore, this kid is going to be special

  14. #34
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roughly where is McClain projected to go in the draft?

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Roughly where is McClain projected to go in the draft?
    If he really is the #1 LB prospect of the draft, he's going top 5-7... Teams are ALWAYS looking for elite LB's during the draft.

  16. #36
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    shaping up to go down to the wire

    Really pulling for Bama tired of hearing from Gator fans

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Roughly where is McClain projected to go in the draft?
    I would say from the top 5 up to the middle teens. But when he really enters, anything is possible...

  18. #38
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Another player to watch is Jermaine Cunningham, DE for the Gators. Good OLB prospect...
    This is who I'm watching...

    Had that sack/forced fumble taken away on a penalty. He's on my draft wishlist

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    If he really is the #1 LB prospect of the draft, he's going top 5-7... Teams are ALWAYS looking for elite LB's during the draft.
    Patrick Willis was a fantastic prospect in his own right out of Ole Miss and he fell out of the top ten.

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol @ that kid getting beat by a girl in the throwing contest at halftime for $123,000. HAHA.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us