Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: SEC Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    One thing that makes me worried about a player like Berry, for a CB, he has way too many tackles. That can pretty much mean only one thing, yeah, he does a good job making the tackle, but he's also allowing way too many catches.

2007: 86 tackles.
    2008: 72 tackles.
    2009: 83 tackles.

Look at the tackle numbers that Revis had for Pittsburgh...Yeah, we all knew he could wrap up and tackle, but he never allowed alot of catches.

2004: 49 tackles.
    2005: 41 tackles.
    2006: 39 tackles.

Now...Look @ the tackle numbers for Joe Haden.

2007: 63 tackles.
    2008: 77 tackles.
    2009: 54 tackles.

I'm not saying they mean anything, I'm just saying... He must be allowing catches here and there
    LOL....maybe thats cuz he's not a CB?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    LOL....maybe thats cuz he's not a CB?
    hahahaha

Berry is a safety, but nobody tell statboy.

I stand corrected. You would want him to play opposite of Rhodes and not Leonard right?
    Yeah, he's more of a strong safety, big hitter and very good in run support.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    hahahaha

Berry is a safety, but nobody tell statboy.
    He'll never get those 15 minutes back he spent comparing stats of Haden, Revis and Berry.

I'm starting to think the one position on the d that the Jets really need is that elite olb pass rusher for the 3 4
    The d line has been great even without Jenk and I feel the secondary is fine
    but we don't have that stud pass rusher.

All League
    In DWC's defense...Berry CAN play CB, and frankly, might have more value there if he wanted to make the transition

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    So Tebow for TE?

I just don't see him being a good NFL QB.
    He has a big arm and all the intangies you would ever want.

Someone will take him with a 1st round pick with the intent of changing his mechanics and hope for the best. If they can figure out a way to solve that elongated motion, the kid has something special about him. He's the ultimate project, but some team will see it as a risk worth taking.

Anybody who's in the business of speculating has Tebow going to the Jags (and for good reason) and I can actually see that happening. They'll have time to groom him. Garrard is a pretty good QB, but he's not great and he's certainly not selling tickets.

Anyhow, he's a boom or bust guy with potential to make a team that drafts him very happy.
    Last edited by TheMikeIsHot; 12-05-2009 at 07:35 PM.

"One more thing, I'm coming back! Let's do this again!" - Tim Tebow

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAH

ROLL TIDE TOLL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    In DWC's defense...Berry CAN play CB, and frankly, might have more value there if he wanted to make the transition
    The fact that he can has absolutely noting to do with where he's lining up right now...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    Exactly. All I know is, I seen him play against the Gators this season, and he played ALOT of CB, thats the reason why I thought he played the CB position

Exactly. All I know is, I seen him play against the Gators this season, and he played ALOT of CB, thats the reason why I thought he played the CB position
    Nice try.

All Pro

Banned
    Look at the Alabama players mocking the Gator Chomp, lol, I love it! Hell yeah...Priceless!

Thats the end of the Gators for a while. Happens to all FLorida schools...FSU, Miami, now it's the end of the Gators for at least 3-5 years.

You know how many Defensive players are leaving? ALOT! Teebow? Gone!

There's no crying in football!!! ...oh wait

All Pro
    Look at the Alabama players mocking the Gator Chomp, lol, I love it! Hell yeah...Priceless!

Thats the end of the Gators for a while. Happens to all FLorida schools...FSU, Miami, now it's the end of the Gators for at least 3-5 years.

Miami is primed to jump right in their place. That team is STACKED with freshman and sophomore talent.

I'm not sure if the Hurricanes are going on a 3 year run like the Gators did, but they will be a team to watch next year.

Miaml's damn close to being back.9 and 3 this year and they are very young.They lose a couple offensive linemen and tight ends but everyone else is back,if Harris can take it to the next level Miami is gonna be tough next year

Enjoy being absolutely NOTHING in the NFL

F-U Tebow! You SUCK!

ROLL TIDE!
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 12-05-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Miami is primed to jump right in their place. That team is STACKED with freshman and sophomore talent.

I'm not sure if the Hurricanes are going on a 3 year run like the Gators did, but they will be a team to watch next year.
    I agree. Jacory Harris is one hell of a talent @ the QB position, if he can only cut down on his INT's, this kid will be special for Miami.

I've always hated the Hurricanes as a team, but I've always enjoyed watching their overall talent. Even when they aren't having the best of seasons, they still have some of the best college talent around.

Also, the USF Bulls may sound like a small school around the Country, but here in FLorida? It's a hot spot for college talent these days. This team is growing fast in FLorida talent. The Tampa Bay area is one of the biggest metropolitan areas in the country, FLorida athlets are now starting to love this area as far as the clubs, beaches, girls, and overall atmosphere goes. Go to "Ybor City in Tampa", it's a little bourbon street.

FL, FSU and MIA now has another school to compete with over the next couple of years; USF Bulls. But I agree about Miami, they are the new Gators starting next season,

LOL at you people saying the Gators are done.

What proof do you have on this?
    Tebows gone, John Brantley will come in and be a top QB in the SEC.
    Urban Meyer is one of the best college coaches in the nation, and gets a top 5 recruiting class every year.

Just because Florida State has become pathetic, doesnt mean you can start dreaming DWC.

Tebow sucks though
    Just one of the most decorated college players all time, and nothing but a humble athelte who lays it on the line in every game he plays.