Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Championship Game

All Pro

SEC Championship Game

It's on... Florida vs Alabama!!! #1 vs #2... it doesn't get any better than that!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    It's on... Florida vs Alabama!!! #1 vs #2... it doesn't get any better than that!
    Hell no it doesn't! Only way it could get better, is if the Noles were the #1 team as of right now

Go Alabama! I have a feeling Alamaba will put up 35+ points against the Gators Defense today.

Bama all the way!

All League
    Jet-need players to watch:

Florida CB Haden, Alabama NT Cody

Both ILB are all-world, but we're set there. WR Julio Jones is still a sophomore.

Anyone else?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post

Both ILB are all-world, but we're set there. WR Julio Jones is still a sophomore.

Anyone else?
    Good post. Haden is the player I could only dream about opposite of Revis, could be an AMAZING 1-2 punch at the CB position.

Mark Ingram is another player I could only dream of the Jets drafting. A 1-2 punch of Ingram-Greene with Leon Washington as our change of pace back could be the most talented backfield around, for many of years to come.

Ingram's only a Sophmore though.

Hall Of Fame

Anyone else?
    Justin Trattou. Close family friend.

All Pro

Anyone else?
    Brandon Deaderick (3-4 DE for Bama)

Btw Rolando McClain is such a special talent, you even take him if he is good value and put him somewhere on the field.

All Pro
    Impressive first possession for the Bama D helped by the drop. That third down is a perfect example of why many pro scouts don't like Tebow as a QB in the NFL. Pressure is actually picked up pretty well but he needs way too much time, doesn't set his feed, scrambles and has to throw it away... he will have plenty of worse situations he would have to deal with in the NFL as a passer...

All Pro
    Another player to watch is Jermaine Cunningham, DE for the Gators. Good OLB prospect...

Banned
    This AL Defense looks great so far.

Brandon Spikes is another player I would love for the Jets to draft this year... He's been the leader of that Defense for 3 years now. He's also a 22 year old senior that could start on the NFL level from day one.

Harris and Spikes as our 1-2 punch at the MLB position for years to come. We could let Spikes backup Harris and Scott for 2 seasons, by that time, Bart Scott would then be about 32 years old. David Harris and Brandon Spikes would then be 28 and 25 years of age and ready to lead this Defense for a long time.

Think David Harris is big @ 6'2, 245 pounds? Wait till you see Spikes, he's built for the 3-4 ILB position at 6'3, 258 pounds!

Revis, Rhodes, Harris, Gholston, Spikes...Talk about yong talent/potential.

Spikes is also big enough to play as an OLB in a 3-4 Defense...Could be some hell of a player on the next level.

Banned
    lol, what a horrid challenge by the Gators...Waste.

This Gators O just isn't the same without Percy Harvin as that "X-Factor" than can take over Championship types of games.

Mark Ingram, future Jets RB? Really like him as a RB.

Worst. Announcers. Ever.

All Pro
    Ahh man, missed extra point... geeez! But the Tide is rolling right now, LT Carpenter just moved his entire side of the DLine out of the way, wow what a block...

BTW I love Lundquist and Danielson in the booth, especially Danielson is a GREAT color commentator.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldJets69 View Post
    Mark Ingram, future Jets RB? Really like him as a RB.
    He's only a sophmore, pretty sure he wont be entering the draft this year. If he enters this year or next year... He'll be a top 5 pick, no way the Jets would trade up for a RB but I wont lie, I could only dream of an Ingram-Greene 1-2 punch.

Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    He's only a sophmore, pretty sure he wont be entering the draft this year. If he enters this year or next year... He'll be a top 5 pick, no way the Jets would trade up for a RB but I wont lie, I could only dream of an Ingram-Greene 1-2 punch.
    I believe he's a true sophomore, thus not eligible to declare.

Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Wouldn't be so sure hes a top 5 pick, way to early to determine where he'll go.

Banned
    McClain is a beast

Is Terrance Cody even playing? I haven't seen the fat lard in a while. Wanted to watch this game to see what type of player he is, he seems over hyped just because hes really fat.

All Pro
    McClain is ALL over the field...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    McClain is ALL over the field...
    Everyone would always say that about Gholston also, damn... Come on Gholston, break out already!