View Poll Results: who are we rooting for?!?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go Ravens!

5 10.87%
  • Go Packers!

33 71.74%
  • I slept through calculus

8 17.39%
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: GO RAVENS TONIGHT!!!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3391408]Not playing this year, last year I made it to the Championship game but lost.

I love FF, but it does take away from enjoying the season because I hate rooting for players against teams that I need to see lose.

Thats the reason why, next year, when I draft...I will ONLY draft NFC players and maybe a Jet or two such as Braylon Edwards, Dustin Keller or Leon Washington.

My team may not be as good, but at least I'll be able to pull for my players like never before. I would have picked the Jets Defense this year under Rex Ryan ((Not sure what they are ranked FF wise) But I bet they have a top 10 FF Defense right? Next year...I'm picking the Jets D pretty early.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, interesting strategy. Not at all what I would do, but interesting nonetheless. I'll pick whomever and did this year...between 3 teams, I had Brady, Ronnie Brown in a few of them and a few other rivals. Believe me, I hated to do it, but I try to separate ff from reality and that's in line with my theory...score as many points as you want in fantasy (Bradys, Browns, whomevers), just as long as the Jets win in reality. :D

Banned
    TD Packers! That could actually be game right here in the 2nd Q.

Not even sure if the horrid Ravens Offense can even put up 10 points from here on out...

All League
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3391405]If he's a homo, then he's a homo with 2 recent SB rings, so please...save it.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

oh, im sorry dude. I didnt know you were a..... you know......

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=JetsfanfromtheBURGH;3391401]you seriously over estimate your team and your homo of a QB[/QUOTE]
    how am i over estimating my team, if i am saying i doubt they will make the playoffs this year...??

and why are we questioning ben's sexuality?

[QUOTE=ArmyJets04;3391412]TD PACKERS![/QUOTE]

YOU BETTER PRAY THAT THE RAVENS LOSE TO EITHER LIONS OR BEARS CAUSE IF NOT YOUR ROOTING AGAINST THE JETS RIGHT NOW. :steamin:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetsfanfromtheBURGH;3391409]whats your point? I never said anything about his past.[/QUOTE]

Point is, who GAF about what you think about his sexuality...dude won 2 SBs. I'd take him on my team any day (regardless of what his preference is) if he could win 2 SBs for the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3391405]If he's a homo, then he's a homo with 2 recent SB rings, so please...save it.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    and very bad taste in women :D

All Pro
    Ha ha, I forgot the Pack lost to the Creamsicles...awesome!
    Last edited by RageATL; 12-07-2009 at 09:59 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3391417]and why are we questioning ben's sexuality?[/QUOTE]

We are?:eek:

Did he rape a dude now?

:dunno:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=avi31884;3391419]YOU BETTER PRAY THAT THE RAVENS LOSE TO EITHER LIONS OR BEARS CAUSE IF NOT YOUR ROOTING AGAINST THE JETS RIGHT NOW. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Or Pittsburgh or Oakland, that would give them 7 L's and the Jets would not need any tiebreakers (if they run the table).

All League
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3391417]how am i over estimating my team, if i am saying i doubt they will make the playoffs this year...??

and why are we questioning ben's sexuality?[/QUOTE]

Wait, didnt you say they would win out? Just being from Pittsburgh and listening to all the cheap reasons every week gets annoying. no worries. And come on, questioning ben's sexual preference is dumb.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetsfanfromtheBURGH;3391416]oh, im sorry dude. I didnt know you were a..... you know......[/QUOTE]

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's preferences and the Dutch. :P

All League
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3391421]Point is, who GAF about what you think about his sexuality...dude won 2 SBs. I'd take him on my team any day (regardless of what his preference is) if he could win 2 SBs for the Jets.[/QUOTE]

I would take him too... Doesnt mean I dont think he is one. So what is your point?

All League
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3391425]Oh and :zzz:[/QUOTE]

cute

All League
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3391422]and very bad taste in women :D[/QUOTE]

hahaha... AMEN

All League
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3391431]There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's preferences and the Dutch. :P[/QUOTE]

Not your fault though.

Banned
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3391413]Hmm, interesting strategy. Not at all what I would do, but interesting nonetheless. I'll pick whomever and did this year...between 3 teams, I had Brady, Ronnie Brown in a few of them and a few other rivals. Believe me, I hated to do it, but I try to separate ff from reality and that's in line with my theory...score as many points as you want in fantasy (Bradys, Browns, whomevers), just as long as the Jets win in reality. :D[/QUOTE]

Next year I'm just going to focus on NFC players, nothing else.

NFC QB's I would want...Brees, Rodgers, Romo, Matt Ryan, Eli Manning, Favre, Warner.

NFC RB's I would want... Peterson, Turner, DeAngelo Williams, Matt Forte, Westbrook.

NFC WR's I would want... Colston, Calvin Johnson, Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Percey Harvin (He's going to have a monster season if Favre comes back).

I would draft like that, ect, ect with every round. That just my 1st round talent, I would then make a list of my 2nd round talent, 3rd round talent and on and on and on.

But year, I think Im gonna have fun drafting only NFC next year. This year, I didn;t think of doing that, I was just too sick of rooting for Manning and Moss.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3391439]I was just too sick of rooting for Manning and Moss.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, but you don't really have to root for them per se...as long as they score a TD and still lose, it's all good. :D I mean, these guys are gonna score whether or not you have them on your team so why not benefit and have some fun?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3391426]We are?:eek:

Did he rape a dude now?

:dunno:[/QUOTE]
    32 be good. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Packers go up 17-0.

I can't see the Ravens coming back from a 17 point deficit, not with the way, they've struggled lately.