Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Happy 30th bday to me

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,914

    Happy 30th bday to me

    Yes it is your favorite crazed thread starters. I had such popular threads like we are going to win the division. Any i feel old. Can you have midlife crisis at age 30? Because i think i am, we don't last too long anyway new midlife should be 30 not 40. Especially when the jets are always stressing us out yearly. lol, but i sure love that stress.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,841
    happy 23rd to me :x

  3. #3
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Happy Birthday...

    btw, I will lodge a formal complaint with FF2.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    happy 23rd to me :x
    happy bday. mine was first. so its more special lol. enjoy the club years

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Happy Birthday...

    btw, I will lodge a formal complaint with FF2.
    What am I, a mind reader?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,511
    My birthday was last month.

    I forgot to mention it then, but now I want everyone to look at me.

  7. #7
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    What am I, a mind reader?
    ok...you're off the hook, he name wasn't on the list

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    ok...you're off the hook, he name wasn't on the list
    Where do I go to get my reputation back?

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    19,179
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    What am I, a mind reader?
    That's an insult to mind readers!!!!

  10. #10
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Happy Birthday Crayc!

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,932
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    Yes it is your favorite crazed thread starters. I had such popular threads like we are going to win the division. Any i feel old. Can you have midlife crisis at age 30? Because i think i am, we don't last too long anyway new midlife should be 30 not 40. Especially when the jets are always stressing us out yearly. lol, but i sure love that stress.
    heh, I turned 30 a few months ago. People asked what it was like to be 30... Being the jackass I am, my answer was always the same, "A lot like being 29"

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Happy Birthday Crayc. Your one of the few guys I fully respect here.

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Happy Birthday Crayc. Your one of the few guys I fully respect here.
    That remark seems dumb.





    _

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Happy Birthday Crayc. Your one of the few guys I fully respect here.
    thanks. Are you just saying that because it is my bday. I never knew this section existed. I just have the landing strip as my home page.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    thanks. Are you just saying that because it is my bday. I never knew this section existed. I just have the landing strip as my home page.
    He means it. He often PM's me about you. I have to keep emptying my folders.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    thanks. Are you just saying that because it is my bday. I never knew this section existed. I just have the landing strip as my home page.
    I meant it quite literally. Your thread about the chicago/milwaukee road trip was a true classic.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I meant it quite literally. Your thread about the chicago/milwaukee road trip was a true classic.
    Shall I forward the PM's?






    _

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    What about me?

    I love you man (no homo) and just assumed the feeling was mutual

    I said "few". You, me, crayc - men's men like back in the day.

    Fred Mertz types.

  19. #19
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I said "few". You, me, crayc - men's men like back in the day.

    Fred Mertz types.
    I heard that his pants were a parasite that kept rising up his body until they eventually engulfed him.


  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Posts
    4,455

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us