Thread: Hello from Buc Land

Hello from Buc Land

Hi guys, I am the Tampa Bay Buccaneers affiliate from the f2fa.com alliance. Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and get some discussion on this weeks game going. Feel free to stop by our site, http://thecaptainsdeck.net for some new and info about the Buccaneers also feel free to stop by our forums and say hello!

Good luck this weekend, if anyone is tailgating this weekend be sure to stop by our tailgate as well, this is the first regular season game I get to attend and members from our site as well as 3 others get together for a tailgate each weekend.

It will be fun to watch Sanchez vs. Freeman! Any more word on Sanchez do you expect him to play? The game wouldn't be the same without Sanchez playing too!

Look forward to talking with you guys all week!

Go Bucs!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by creekchub00 View Post
    Hi guys, I am the Tampa Bay Buccaneers affiliate from the f2fa.com alliance. Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and get some discussion on this weeks game going. Feel free to stop by our site, http://thecaptainsdeck.net for some new and info about the Buccaneers also feel free to stop by our forums and say hello!

Good luck this weekend, if anyone is tailgating this weekend be sure to stop by our tailgate as well, this is the first regular season game I get to attend and members from our site as well as 3 others get together for a tailgate each weekend.

It will be fun to watch Sanchez vs. Freeman! Any more word on Sanchez do you expect him to play? The game wouldn't be the same without Sanchez playing too!

Go Bucs!
    Welcome Chubs. Be warned, we're a surly people.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by creekchub00 View Post

Go Bucs!
    BUCS SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Welcome Chubs. Be warned, we're a surly people.
    Should I just pack my toys and go home?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    BUCS SUCK
    As our 1-11 record would indicate.....

... welcome chubb ...

... glad to have you chime in over here ...

... what is your insider take on freeman? ...

... obviously he, as well as stafford and sanchez, is/are having plenty of up and down moments ... as should happen to a rookie playing the hardest position in the nfl ...

... do you guys think he's your guy for the next 10 - 15 years though? ...

... good luck with your remaining games after this one ...

l_j_r