Thread: Which JI poster is Gruden?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

Which JI poster is Gruden?

I think we all know. We've seen the photos, we've read the posts.

A bag of rocks to the winner.:yes:

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3391406]I think we all know. We've seen the photos, we've read the posts.

[B]A bag of rocks to the winner[/B].:yes:[/QUOTE]

"Charlie Brown" is Jon Gruden?

:eek:

Well, they do call him "Chucky". :P

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3391406]I think we all know. We've seen the photos, we've read the posts.

A bag of rocks to the winner.:yes:[/QUOTE]
    :dunno:

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4559/img8111dk2.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gruden wears a toupee?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My first guess would be DWC but he only thinks that Jets players are the best in the NFL, not nearly enough to be Gruden.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    32 you gotta be pretty busy this time of the year!!!

[IMG]http://www.popandpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/heatmiser.png[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Ragu?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3391990]Gruden wears a toupee?[/QUOTE]

Lol, if thats a toupee, Hairclub owes me a fvcken refund!

Baztid

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bit?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3392196]Lol, if thats a toupee, Hairclub owes me a fvcken refund!

Baztid[/QUOTE]

The guy between you and EY has a nice head of hair (and profile).

I've had a few cuts like you have in that picture. Barber decided to buzz a little too close on the side. Makes you look like a suburban white teenager who is into Eminem. Those cuts need a two week recovery period and then they are ok.

Irish heads are a challenge. I think when barbers see an Irish guy in a waiting chair, they'll pretend that they aren't finished with their current customers. Let someone else tackle the job.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;3392045]32 you gotta be pretty busy this time of the year!!!

[IMG]http://www.popandpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/heatmiser.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

lol :)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3392305]The guy between you and EY has a nice head of hair (and profile).

I've had a few cuts like you have in that picture. Barber decided to buzz a little too close on the side. Makes you look like a suburban white teenager who is into Eminem. Those cuts need a two week recovery period and then they are ok.

Irish heads are a challenge. I think when barbers see an Irish guy in a waiting chair, they'll pretend that they aren't finished with their current customers. Let someone else tackle the job.[/QUOTE]

Irish heads are fine if they are square. My son has a nice square head, mine is more conical.

The nice Italian gent I used to go to lost his shop to a bookie so I have to go to these Russian guys now....there's three of them and if you get the older one of the three, he totally loses his concentration and buzzes holes into your head in places you cant really see til you get home and then your wife says "wtf happened there" while poking you with her finger.:steamin:

The thing is iffin you say, "I'll wait" when its your turn, he just stares, kind of shakes his head and then sits down looking all sad and the other two give eachother knowing glances over the heads they are working on.

Then when you finally get a chair with one of the others, you can sense the old guy staring at the back of your head.

Then, someone else comes in, looks at the old guy and goes "I'll, uh wait" as he starts to get up.

Its very uncomfortable.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3392475]Irish heads are fine if they are square. My son has a nice square head, mine is more conical.

The nice Italian gent I used to go to lost his shop to a bookie so I have to go to these Russian guys now....there's three of them and if you get the older one of the three, he totally loses his concentration and buzzes holes into your head in places you cant really see til you get home and then your wife says "wtf happened there" while poking you with her finger.:steamin:

The thing is iffin you say, "I'll wait" when its your turn, he just stares, kind of shakes his head and then sits down looking all sad and the other two give eachother knowing glances over the heads they are working on.

Then when you finally get a chair with one of the others, you can sense the old guy staring at the back of your head.

Then, someone else comes in, looks at the old guy and goes "I'll, uh wait" as he starts to get up.

Its very uncomfortable.

_[/QUOTE]

Ha, I have the same thing going. Five barbers in my shop and I only like three of them. First thing I do is wait in the car and look in the shop. Count how many barbers are working and how many people are waiting. I don't want the guy in the chair closest to the door, so if he's not cutting I stay in the car. Then when I get in I'm constantly analyzing which customers are almost finished and assess my chances. If it looks bad, I'll get up and leave the shop and come back.

All because I'm too much of a p**** to say, "I'm waiting".

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3392514]Ha, I have the same thing going. Five barbers in my shop and I only like three of them. First thing I do is wait in the car and look in the shop. Count how many barbers are working and how many people are waiting. I don't want the guy in the chair closest to the door, so if he's not cutting I stay in the car. Then when I get in I'm constantly analyzing which customers are almost finished and assess my chances. If it looks bad, I'll get up and leave the shop and come back.

All because I'm too much of a p**** to say, "I'm waiting".[/QUOTE]

Lol

I just figured out his day off is Monday, so I should be golden now.

I'll still do a walk-by in case he is doing OT.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3391981]:dunno:

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4559/img8111dk2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

who are the stiffs?

EDIT: this was a joke btw. I'm actually lame enough to remember the thread this was in 2 years ago.. along with the pics of BG and Fishhooked etc.
    Last edited by Pac2566; 12-08-2009 at 06:56 PM.