Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poster of the year awards here on JetsInsider?

Banned

Poster of the year awards here on JetsInsider?

Any plans? If so, when will we put it all together? When would the votes start?

Poster of the year: Jason423. Really enjoy his threads before and after the games. He always adds really good insight/football type of talk with other threads as well. He gets my vote. This man should really think about getting into journalism and becoming a beat writer for the Jets.

Most Knowledgeable: Well, this one is a tough one. We have soo many different types of Jet fans who have plenty of Knowledge about the game of Football and the Jets, so I guess I would have to think out of the box and go with GJ&H on this one, thats because I love when a boxing match is coming up, he adds so much insight that it's not even funny. He's just an all around Knowledgeable type of sports fan.

Most Optimistic-Homer of the year: Gotta give this one to RayRay... I cant remember the last time he's said anything negative/bad about the Jets.

Class clown/funniest poster:
    I would say RageATL...Always get a good laugh from that dude.

Rookie of the year:
    Gotta do some research.

Troll of the year: PatsFanTx, hands down. He's the most hated around here (In a sports type of way), he gets this one.

I dont know, I would really need alot more types of award categorys along with a list of posters for each category before making official votes but it's December...2009 is almost over and done with; just wanna know how JI does these poster award things?
    Last edited by DefenseWinsChampionships2; 12-08-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Can I nominate myself for class president?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post
    Can I nominate myself for class president?
    with that new full motion siggy .......... you get my vote

I win

Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    with that new full motion siggy .......... you get my vote

Vote for Vinny...Ta-Tas and beer for EVERYONE!

All League
    did we have a supernewb sighting this year?

popularity contests suck.

Banned
    This thread will not end well.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post

Poster of the year: Jason423. Really enjoy his threads before and after the games. He always adds really good insight/football type of talk with other threads as well. He gets my vote. This man should really think about getting into journalism and becoming a beat writer for the Jets.

Most Knowledgeable: Well, this one is a tough one. We have soo many different types of Jet fans who have plenty of Knowledge about the game of Football and the Jets, so I guess I would have to think out of the box and go with GJ&H on this one, thats because I love when a boxing match is coming up, he adds so much insight that it's not even funny. He's just an all around Knowledgeable type of sports fan.

Most Optimistic-Homer of the year: Gotta give this one to RayRay... I cant remember the last time he's said anything negative/bad about the Jets.

Rookie of the year: Gotta do some research

Troll of the year: PatsFanTx, hands down. He's the most hated around here (In a sports type of way), he gets this one.

I dont know, I would really need alot more types of award categorys along with a list of posters for each category before making official votes but it's December...2009 is almost over and done with; just wanna know how JI does these poster award things?
    Rookie
    Check out some of my tremendous posts! its undeniable.

Banned

Anybody else see any irony here?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Rookie of the year:
    Gotta do some research.

1.. Jason is a excellent writer but so was YJF..To me doesn't make them the best poster.. I like 32,Sar,Warfish and many others as far as reading their posts..

2. Ham Most Knowledgeable ??? Most emotional yes but Winston Biggs and alot of the old timers would be more Knowledgeable IMO...

3. You could be right about Ray..

4. Sar and 32 are funny..

5. That may require some thought but Tex is far from the most hated don't go head to head in a popularity vote he's won before..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Rookie of the year:
    Gotta do some research.
    Then why include the category iffin you couldnt wait to post this before you did your.....research?

Makes you seem.....inattentive and a bit jumpy.

_
    Last edited by 32green; 12-08-2009 at 07:13 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Then why include the category iffin you couldnt wait to post this before you did this.....research? Makes you seem.....inattentive and a bit jumpy.

_
    I agree, I did my research and it would go to DBAKE

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Then why include the category iffin you couldnt wait to post this before you did this.....research? Makes you seem.....inattentive and a bit jumpy.

_
    The machine doing rookie stat research broke down..

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    This thread will not end well.
    yeah...

Jets Insider VIP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    K. I guess so.

Just wanted to know if JI had any plans of doing any types of poster of the year awards.

You know what Ham, just ban me now. Seriously. No more warnings needed. I come here to seriously talk football and if, just to screw around, I almost always do it in the Hamper. However if you are going to give me grief everytime I make fun of a ridiculous and/or stupid thead, just ban me now. BUT note, I NEVER clown around unless the thread deserves it. So, as not to hide in a one liner "tag" and said respectfully, Ban me. Because this thread sucks.

Best Satire: Jetspennyfan.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    I agree, I did my research and it would go to DBAKE
    For Rookie??? He's been here complaining since 03..