Thread: Has anyone ever used that NFL international pass?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone ever used that NFL international pass?

I know that the NFL has an international pass that lets you watch games when you're not in America....does it work well? Is it worth it?

I'm going to be in Israel for the Falcons and Colts games so I want to know.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use it.

It's awesome. Expensive, but I'm in love with it.

Depending on your bandwidth the quality will vary I guess. I get perfect reception in HD.

There are different formulas: You can sign up just for the Jets game, or for every game of the week. In which case you can flip back and forth.
    It has a pause function where you can go pee or whatever and pick up the game where you left it.
    If you aren't able to watch it live the game is archived and they cut all the commercials and crap out (:drool:).

PM me if you have a problem.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3394178]I use it.

It's awesome. Expensive, but I'm in love with it.

Depending on your bandwidth the quality will vary I guess. I get perfect reception in HD.

There are different formulas: You can sign up just for the Jets game, or for every game of the week. In which case you can flip back and forth.
    It has a pause function where you can go pee or whatever and pick up the game where you left it.
    If you aren't able to watch it live the game is archived and they cut all the commercials and crap out (:drool:).

PM me if you have a problem.[/QUOTE]

Am I able to buy it per game?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;3394197]Am I able to buy it per game?[/QUOTE]
    [url]https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/registerform[/url]

I may have gotten ahead of myself. It seems the "Weekly Pass" is a game of the week type deal, and not you get to choose the game you want to watch.

In any case, you'd have to sign up once your abroad since they check your IP to see if you're outside the US or not.

Check PM

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have it too. Its awesome!
    Even tho sometimes I have some problems with it, it keeps logging me off due to time-out even tho I been watching a game.
    But its worth it.