Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I never thought I would be in this position. If you pray, please include my baby.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway

I never thought I would be in this position. If you pray, please include my baby.

I never thought I would find myself in a spot like this.

Just got back from the emergency room, where my wife and 15 month old daughter are staying for at least the night, or until we find out what is going on.

My sweet baby girl, the love of my life, and the reason i have to wake up in the mornings, is suffering from some sort of serious internal bleeding. I will spare the horrible details, but PLEASE [B]if[/B] you believe in the power of prayer (as I do) include her in yours, PLEASE.

Im an absolute wreck. Im here trying not to cry my head off in front of my 2 year old boy, but its the toughest thing ive ever been through in my life. Im scared to death.

Please , if you can, keep her in your thoughts or prayers.

SDJS

Will not be going to bed tonight as I have a 9 am exam tomorrow, but I just made a quick prayer for your daughter's recovery........you're a good guy and your family doesn't deserve this, everyone else please pray for the best
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 12-10-2009 at 03:43 AM.

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3395688]I never thought I would find myself in a spot like this.

Just got back from the emergency room, where my wife and 15 month old daughter are staying for at least the night, or until we find out what is going on.

My sweet baby girl, the love of my life, and the reason i have to wake up in the mornings, is suffering from some sort of serious internal bleeding. I will spare the horrible details, but PLEASE [B]if[/B] you believe in the power of prayer (as I do) include her in yours, PLEASE.

Im an absolute wreck. Im here trying not to cry my head off in front of my 2 year old boy, but its the toughest thing ive ever been through in my life. Im scared to death.

Please , if you can, keep her in your thoughts or prayers.

SDJS[/QUOTE]
    Will do....I hope everything turns out all right.

I'm EXTREMELY sorry to hear that bro. It's near impossible to do but just do everything you can to believe it will all work out. Your daughter and whole family will be in my prayers. All the best man.

Absolutely horrible, I can never even imagine myself in your shoes. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and daughter. I hope you find the strength to stay strong for your loved ones in a time like this.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Be in thought and prayer for you my friend. So sorry you are going through this. Praying for your young family!:(

Banned
    SDJS, your daughter is a strong girl, she's a little fighter, she will overcome this and until then, I'll be sure to have her in my thoughts and prayers.

Stay strong and even if everything is going to be o.k, it's o.k to cry in front of your son bro, nothing wrong with a man crying and in a situation like this, holding those scared feelings in doesn't help you by "staying strong", real men, such as yourself have emotions too.

Veteran
    As a father to young kids my biggest fear is that something could happen to them...Your family is absolutely in my prayers......hang in there

All League
    Sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you and yours.

Stay strong. The three of them need that from you

Stay strong buddy. Your family are in my thoughts.

I have a 15 mo also who is the apple of my eye. I cannot imagine what I would do in your position. I will pray for her quick recovery. Stay strong..

Practice Squad
    In a few weeks DWC will be able to start a thread saying your kids recover from this 100% of the time, which is among the top in the league (of kids?).

Praying for you, your girl, and your family, my friend.

Hey dude, hang in there. WHen you turn to god, he always comes through. I prayed really hard for your little one and you and your family.

Hall Of Fame
    Terribly Sorry, SD.

Prayers and peace for your family.

Good luck, mate - babies/kids have great bouncebackability. With proper care and attention I'm sure she'll pull through.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Prayers and best wishes, bro. She will be fine.

Hang in there.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    So sorry to hear this. I wish you and your family the best.

Be strong.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Hang in there man- as a father for one daughter these stories hit home...

All Pro
    So sorry to hear this, man. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers, for sure.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Praying for the best. :(