Thread: Kellen Clemens tonight on SNY 6:30pm

Kellen Clemens tonight on SNY 6:30pm

Check out Kellen on Jets Game Plan tonight as he gets ready for his 1st start of the season and tries to keep playoff hopes alive.

Re-airs at 12:30am

All Pro
    I wonder if he will discuss why he has a hard time not tripping over his own feet. I pray he can make the hand offs Sunday let alone complete passes.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    The bucs are terrible...i think if it hit the fan just have brad smith take the handoffs...i would be fine winning this game 3-0

Jets Insider VIP
    watched him tonight. Sounds like a really nice guy. Hopefully he can avoid enough mistakes to allow the Jets to score ONE more point than the Buccaneers do

I hope for Clemens sake that he has a great game. The guy is literally playing for his career here. A good showing just may earn him a contract with another team.

Hall Of Fame
    Brian Custer always sounds to me, like he thinks he' speaking to a room-full of idiots.

[QUOTE=freestater;3397059]Brian Custer always sounds to me, like he thinks he' speaking to a room-full of idiots.[/QUOTE]

Well, the show [I]is[/I] aimed at Jets fans.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3396810]I wonder if he will discuss why he has a hard time not tripping over his own feet. I pray he can make the hand offs Sunday let alone complete passes.[/QUOTE]

Since Rex brought in Girardi to teach Sanchez to slide, I heard he's bringing in Arthur Murray for KC. :D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3397391]Since Rex brought in Girardi to teach Sanchez to slide, I heard he's bringing in Arthur Murray for KC. :D[/QUOTE]

Classic. :D

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3397391]Since Rex brought in Girardi to teach Sanchez to slide, I heard he's bringing in Arthur Murray for KC. :D[/QUOTE]

Link where you heard this? Arthur Murray (April 4, 1895 March 3, 1991):eek:

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/55/Arthur_murray_dance_party.jpg/225px-Arthur_murray_dance_party.jpg[/IMG]