Thread: Kellen Clemens tonight on SNY 6:30pm

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Kellen Clemens tonight on SNY 6:30pm

Check out Kellen on Jets Game Plan tonight as he gets ready for his 1st start of the season and tries to keep playoff hopes alive.

Re-airs at 12:30am

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if he will discuss why he has a hard time not tripping over his own feet. I pray he can make the hand offs Sunday let alone complete passes.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bucs are terrible...i think if it hit the fan just have brad smith take the handoffs...i would be fine winning this game 3-0

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    watched him tonight. Sounds like a really nice guy. Hopefully he can avoid enough mistakes to allow the Jets to score ONE more point than the Buccaneers do

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope for Clemens sake that he has a great game. The guy is literally playing for his career here. A good showing just may earn him a contract with another team.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brian Custer always sounds to me, like he thinks he' speaking to a room-full of idiots.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;3397059]Brian Custer always sounds to me, like he thinks he' speaking to a room-full of idiots.[/QUOTE]

Well, the show [I]is[/I] aimed at Jets fans.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3396810]I wonder if he will discuss why he has a hard time not tripping over his own feet. I pray he can make the hand offs Sunday let alone complete passes.[/QUOTE]

Since Rex brought in Girardi to teach Sanchez to slide, I heard he's bringing in Arthur Murray for KC. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3397391]Since Rex brought in Girardi to teach Sanchez to slide, I heard he's bringing in Arthur Murray for KC. :D[/QUOTE]

Classic. :D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3397391]Since Rex brought in Girardi to teach Sanchez to slide, I heard he's bringing in Arthur Murray for KC. :D[/QUOTE]

Link where you heard this? Arthur Murray (April 4, 1895 March 3, 1991):eek:

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/55/Arthur_murray_dance_party.jpg/225px-Arthur_murray_dance_party.jpg[/IMG]