Thread: Villanova Football Headed for the National Championship

Villanova Football Headed for the National Championship

Exciting win over W & M tonight from the illustrious Villanova Stadium. Great to see my alma mater with a solid football team this year. Even though it's really a bball school, football was always my preferred sport. Next week they're in Chattanooga for a chance at the FCS title. Go 'Cats!

I go to U of Montana, just got back from a the game vs Appalachian state. It was out of this world. What a great atmosphere and contest.

No way you guys are beating us. Montana over Nova 35-28 is my prediction. Hope for a good game and I cannot wait.

Let's go NOVA

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

it is amazing how little interest there is in college football in the northeast yet the CAA continues to be the most dominant conference in IAA.....

Nova speed vs. Montana power. Tonight on ESPN 2... I'd love to see Nova take home the title.

National Champions baby!

I don't know if anyone watched it, but that was a hell of a game. Screw Tebow, Matt Szczur is a one man wrecking crew. Easily the best player Nova has had since Westbrook.

Interestingly enough, I was just reading an article about a possible expansion into the Big East. I know it would take a lot of monetary commitment from Villanova's end, but you can't argue they have a solid team. Jeff Sagarin ranks them at #35 in the country overall... that's higher than teams like Wisconsin, BC, Connecticut, Rutgers, and Notre Dame.