Thread: Happy Birthday to Jet Ski, London_Jet, chrigrafu, cifguspi, and ChrebetBoy

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday to Jet Ski, London_Jet, chrigrafu, cifguspi, and ChrebetBoy

:birthday:

Happy Birthday to Jet Ski, London_Jet, chrigrafu, cifguspi, and ChrebetBoy

You are all swell!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully London_Jet is resting for tomorrow's BIG anti-Islamification/Sharia of Europe demonstration in Harrow, UK. I've been paying close attention to the events in England and let me tell you my fellow JETS fans that the Muslims are attempting to take total control "over there".

[url]http://sioe.wordpress.com/2009/10/07/harrow-stop-mosque-buiding-demo-13th-december/[/url]

HAMMER THEIR HELMETS! BLUNT THEIR BAYONETS! (metaphorical reference to no more mosques).

NO MORE MOSQUE BUILDING DEMONSTRATION

Location: Square in front of Harrow Civic Centre, Station Road/Milton Road junction.

Date: 13th December 2009

Time: 14.00 16.00 (2pm 4pm)

[url]http://81sps.homestead.com/main.html[/url]

:jets18

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having FF2 dole out birthday wishes is like getting a Christmas card from the girlfriend who cheated on you. :rolleyes:

:D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;3399494]Hopefully London_Jet is resting for tomorrow's BIG anti-Islamification/Sharia of Europe demonstration in Harrow, UK. I've been paying close attention to the events in England and let me tell you my fellow JETS fans that the Muslims are attempting to take total control "over there".

[url]http://sioe.wordpress.com/2009/10/07/harrow-stop-mosque-buiding-demo-13th-december/[/url]

HAMMER THEIR HELMETS! BLUNT THEIR BAYONETS! (metaphorical reference to no more mosques).

NO MORE MOSQUE BUILDING DEMONSTRATION

Location: Square in front of Harrow Civic Centre, Station Road/Milton Road junction.

Date: 13th December 2009

Time: 14.00 16.00 (2pm 4pm)

[url]http://81sps.homestead.com/main.html[/url]

:jets18[/QUOTE]

I didn't think I'd have to face "politicks in the Birthday Thread" this early into my tenure.:eek:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Crease29;3399518]Having FF2 dole out birthday wishes is like getting a Christmas card from the girlfriend who cheated on you. :rolleyes:

:D[/QUOTE]

So you don't want yours? :huh:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3399680]So you don't want yours? :huh:[/QUOTE]

Depends on the cake.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3399679]I didn't think I'd have to face "politicks in the Birthday Thread" this early into my tenure.:eek:[/QUOTE]

The Muslims :devil2: are running wild in Europe. In Manchester, UK a church was bought by a group of Muslims :devil2: whose goal was to turn it into a Mosque. The church had a cemetery. The Muslims :devil2: took down all the cemetery head stones, ground them into gravel, and placed them on top of the graves, and built a parking lot.

There is much to be concerned about.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;3399773]The Muslims :devil2: are running wild in Europe. In Manchester, UK a church was bought by a group of Muslims :devil2: whose goal was to turn it into a Mosque. The church had a cemetery. The Muslims :devil2: took down all the cemetery head stones, ground them into gravel, and placed them on top of the graves, and built a parking lot.

There is much to be concerned about.[/QUOTE]

Here's what you do...

Give your God a call. Have him go to the UK and meet with these Muslims and he can explain to them, in person, that their God doesn't exist. End of problem!