Thread: Hello.

Hello.

New guy to the site here. Posted on some other Jets sites a little bit. Looking for something run a bit better. Thought I would give this site a shot. Thanks.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by SuidAkrA View Post
    New guy to the site here. Posted on some other Jets sites a little bit. Looking for something run a bit better. Thought I would give this site a shot. Thanks.
    Arsis???

Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic Bus View Post
    Arsis???
    Shh.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Shh.
    Lol

Undrafted Free Agent
    What happened at the other place? :

What happened at the other place? :
    I got sick of it. It's okay for people to mess with me and personally attack me. This includes the big guy and I can be cursed out by the littler big guys but when I do something even remotely similar I get *****ed at. I don't mind that stuff being done as I have a good sense of humor about it and a thick skin. I just don't like that the big guy can send me a nasty pm about how someone has cancer when it is a lie but I call someone's opinions "B.S. what if speculation" I'm the jerk and deserve it when they personally attack me. People can wish death and serious illness and talk about how I am a scumbag and how they hate me for years and I make one comment, in jest, that was over the line and I am the bad guy. When I repeatedly tried to reach out to the poster over the years and try to get them to stop being so hostile toward me. It's cool for all that to be aimed at me and I have to have thick skin but no once else does? Yeah, I make stupid jokes with people. People I am friendly with whom I talk to in PM's about it and I'm cool when they make stupid jokes back. It's all b.s. and I don't like b.s. and I'm not gonna waste bandwidth here on it.

If you want to talk about it you can p.m. me about it. I'm not a big fan of the whole public airing of dirty laundry thing.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I got sick of it. It's okay for people to mess with me and personally attack me. This includes the big guy and I can be cursed out by the littler big guys but when I do something even remotely similar I get *****ed at. I don't mind that stuff being done as I have a good sense of humor about it and a thick skin. I just don't like that the big guy can send me a nasty pm about how someone has cancer when it is a lie but I call someone's opinions "B.S. what if speculation" I'm the jerk and deserve it when they personally attack me. People can wish death and serious illness and talk about how I am a scumbag and how they hate me for years and I make one comment, in jest, that was over the line and I am the bad guy. When I repeatedly tried to reach out to the poster over the years and try to get them to stop being so hostile toward me. It's cool for all that to be aimed at me and I have to have thick skin but no once else does? Yeah, I make stupid jokes with people. People I am friendly with whom I talk to in PM's about it and I'm cool when they make stupid jokes back. It's all b.s. and I don't like b.s. and I'm not gonna waste bandwidth here on it.

If you want to talk about it you can p.m. me about it. I'm not a big fan of the whole public airing of dirty laundry thing.
    Lol, I know huh... They attacked you first and when you retaliate they single you out as it's your fault. The big guy constantly insulted me in every one of his posts but all it took to ban me was me adding him to my most hated list (which was a joke BTW), So much for the rules, since I got banned for violating none of them.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Some people take this message boardz busssiness way too seriously.

Lol, I know huh... They attacked you first and when you retaliate they single you out as it's your fault. The big guy constantly insulted me in every one of his posts but all it took to ban me was me adding him to my most hated list (which was a joke BTW), So much for the rules, since I got banned for violating none of them.
    They're a bunch of simpletons. I run intellectual circles around them like the roadrunner evading Wile. E Coyote.

This is the guys over there when trying to decipher the full depth and subtext of one of my posts:

Undrafted Free Agent
    They're a bunch of simpletons. I run intellectual circles around them like the roadrunner evading Wile. E Coyote.

This is the guys over there when trying to decipher the full depth and subtext of one of my posts:

Lol, they don't deserve your awesomeness.

Lol, they don't deserve your awesomeness.

I make a post like that over there and instead of people seeing it as a joke. I get called an arrogant know it all P.O.S

Which is all true, but words hurt man. Words hurt.

Long story short. They broke the rules one too many times and I banned them from me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Long story short. They broke the rules one too many times and I banned them from me.

Welcome to the site man

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post

Welcome to the site man

Thank you very much

Undrafted Free Agent
    I make a post like that over there and instead of people seeing it as a joke. I get called an arrogant know it all P.O.S

Which is all true, but words hurt man. Words hurt.
    True that! Unless you're stating a fact, like my penis is bigger then yours...

Jets Insider VIP

Welcome...but LOL at the last sentence after the first paragraph

To prove a point about cops not abusing their powers a police officer who happens to be a mod perma-bans me for something silly. I'm glad I started coming over here more often.

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Thanks for finally giving me a reason.Take Care.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"
    Last edited by SuidAkrA; 01-20-2010 at 04:44 PM.