Thread: 3 players 2 spots

All League

3 players 2 spots

I have Bowe, Amhad Bradshaw, and Hightower.

I'm putting one at RB and one at flex, which 2 are you playing?

Hightowers fumblitus scares me.

Hall Of Fame
    Its not fumbling - its Beenie Wells. I think he will lose alot of touches to him this week. problem is, Bradshaw is going against the stingy D.

Play Hightower b/c they are coming off a loss and will look to go wild. Bradshaw is the 2nd option anyway and the Skins are good.

Banned
    Hightower and Bowe

I have Htower as my flex RB, but was thinking about sitting him (losing touches and fumbles) and starting Houston RB foster against STL. Also thinking about starting Houston D for easy points against STL. I also have Packers and Ravens D. Just wondering if its all about the match-ups or play who who got you there

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Utah Jet View Post
    I have Htower as my flex RB, but was thinking about sitting him (losing touches and fumbles) and starting Houston RB foster against STL. Also thinking about starting Houston D for easy points against STL. I also have Packers and Ravens D. Just wondering if its all about the match-ups or play who who got you there
    I hope you went Ravens D. Hightower seems to still get touches as I would and did go with him.

However on my bench this week were Flacco, Bradshaw and Jonathan Stewart!

But I still managed to pull out the victory

I'm really thinking of bumping the Sit Calvin Johnson thread again this week. The mans a bum