Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elin dumping Tiger

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Elin dumping Tiger

Surprised it took this long. Now Tiger is able to go on a good old fashioned sex bender, free and clear. lol

[B]Report: Wife to divorce Woods[/B]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ESPN.com news services

Elin Nordegren, the wife of Tiger Woods, will seek a divorce, ABC News.com is reporting.

A source close to Nordegren told the Web site on Wednesday that a "divorce is 100 percent on."

Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods have been married for five years and have two children.

Nordegren was recently photographed pumping gas without her wedding ring.

Woods and his wife have been married for five years and have a 2-year-old daughter and a 10-month-old son.

Woods announced late last week he was taking an indefinite leave from public life and golf while he works to fix his marriage after multiple allegations of infidelity.

The announcement came two weeks after Woods crashed his SUV into a tree outside his Florida home, setting in motion a stunning downfall for the world's No. 1 player who for 13 years rarely made news off the golf course. One woman who said she had a 31-month affair with Woods shared a voice mail that she said Woods left her two nights before his Nov. 27 accident.

"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children," Woods said in a statement released last week. "I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try."

Woods has not been seen in public since the accident.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    She gets $300 million and he can play golf sooner than he expected. Win win.

How long before we see "Team Elin" t-shirts?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna be at TIGERS post divorce party!!!!:yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hot, rich, and angry...how long until the Elin and Ellen vids come out?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You gotta give her a lot of credit.

Money aside, she is NOT going to be played the fool.

Good for her.

I know.... We will now get 1,000 posts saying if they were broke she would have stayed married.

Possible.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had originally thought Elin would stay, but that was before we found out about the Tiger Harem.

IMO, if it had been 1 or 2, Elin would have forgiven him or been financially convinced to stay. But with these many women -- she has to divorce him to maintain a shred of dignity.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear she's dumping the bum.
    She's probably good for 25-50 mill in a settlement. Plus child support.
    You can live well in Sweden on that.

He can go back to being a dirtbag with slut whores and prostitutes. How many athletes use prostitutes? Pretty low if you can't get a steady girl here and there.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SMC;3406600]I had originally thought Elin would stay, but that was before we found out about the Tiger Harem.

IMO, if it had been 1 or 2, Elin would have forgiven him or been financially convinced to stay. But with these many women -- she has to divorce him to maintain a shred of dignity.[/QUOTE]

You hit the nail on the head!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;3406602]Glad to hear she's dumping the bum.
    She's probably good for 25-50 mill in a settlement. Plus child support.
    You can live well in Sweden on that.

He can go back to being a dirtbag with slut whores and prostitutes. How many athletes use prostitutes? Pretty low if you can't get a steady girl here and there.[/QUOTE]

Would have thought the payout would be much larger than that? But what would I know, not being a lawyer and not au fait with divorce laws in the USA.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;3406602]
    He can go back to being a dirtbag with slut whores and prostitutes. How many athletes use prostitutes? Pretty low if you can't get a steady girl here and there.[/QUOTE]
    maybe tiger can now go hangout with be.. he is good agetting the sluts and whores.:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I don't care for what Tiger did, He is an amazing athlete and I am happy that he'll be back out on the golf course sooner than originally expected. I'd think that golf would be the only thing he can do to take his mind off of this.

Also, I think Tiger will be happier in the long run. Unless his whole 'high' was from sneaking around on the wife, but I doubt it... I think the man just likes getting butt.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Black Death;3406606]Would have thought the payout would be much larger than that? But what would I know, not being a lawyer and not au fait with divorce laws in the USA.[/QUOTE]

Oh, she'll get a few hundred million. I don't think that there's ever been a pre-nup written that says "marital infidelity is ok." Might as well tear it up now.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    The problem for Tiger is that she will divorce him and take his kids to Sweden. He probably would have been fine if they stayed in Florida - in that sense, he would be no different than any number of athletes who cheat on their wife, get divorced and see their kids whenever they can. With his kids being in Sweden, he'll end up seeing them twice a year.

From all reports, she has been miserable in living here, even putting Tigers philandering ways aside.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    not to sound mean, but she probably married tiger in the first place for the money and fame. she probably seen this as a chance to advance her modeling career too..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    She gets paid $300 mil and people still feel sorry for her.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3406640]not to sound mean, but she probably married tiger in the first place for the money and fame. she probably seen this as a chance to advance her modeling career too..[/QUOTE]

she was an au pair when they met and there is a pre-nup. it will be interesting to see what exactly she gets out of this... my guess is not as much as she thinks she's gonna get.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3406674]she was an au pair when they met and there is a pre-nup. it will be interesting to see what exactly she gets out of this... my guess is not as much as she thinks she's gonna get.[/QUOTE]
    that is true. i guess it will depend on what the pre-nup says and if she can find a good lawyer to find some loop in it ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3406674]she was an au pair when they met and there is a pre-nup. it will be interesting to see what exactly she gets out of this... my guess is not as much as she thinks she's gonna get.[/QUOTE]

She'll still probably get a lot of money and if Tiger's lawyer failed to give full disclosure of all his assets she can go after that too. Whatever I mean it's not like Tiger is a sympathetic figure the guy is a scumbag who cheated on his wife I just love how there's this whole media circus feeling sorry for the wife when she's going to be making off like a bandit with possibly hundreds of millions of dollars and all she had to do was accept a ring and live with the guy for a couple years.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    this woman doesnt feel sorry for her. she wont have to worry about anything money wise for the rest of her life and the kids will be taken care of also.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever she gets is going to be an obscene amount for an ex-nanny or indeed any normal person. How much money can you spend in one lifetime if you have average tastes? Whatever she gets it will be in the tens of millions.

For the poster who said she did it for her modelling career - I don't think she's had one, and she appears to be the opposite of the Jessica Simpson/Paris Hilton types who are into the celebrity type of thing. How many interviews have you seen with her? How many red-carpets has she walked down. None that I can remember. She seems like a normal woman to me and not an attention-seeker. She has some class about her if you ask me, probably the reason Tiger shacked up with her in the first place.