Thread: Future Hamperite?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Future Hamperite?

[B][SIZE="6"]Tennessee boy, 4, steals Christmas presents with beer in hand[/SIZE][/B]

By Soraya Roberts
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Thursday, December 17th 2009, 2:10 PM

This Grinch needed his mama.

In Tennessee, a four-year-old boy, beer in hand, has been accused of stealing presents from his neighbors.

Chattanooga’s NewsChannel 9 reports that Hayden Wright was found Tuesday at 1:45 a.m. wandering around his Hamilton County neighborhood [I][B]wearing a girl's dress[/B][/I] and sipping a 12-ounce can of beer.:alien:

According to the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office report, Hayden rang the doorbell of a house a few doors down from his. He then broke into another house through an unlocked front door and stole five Christmas gifts from under their tree. One of the presents was a brown dress, which the boy was wearing when police found him.

Mother April Wright, 21, says she woke up at 1:45 a.m. and panicked when she realized her son was missing. Her doors are childproof but Hayden appeared to have broken the safety on one of the doorknobs in order to leave the house.

"[The] biggest concern was him being out there, getting kidnapped, getting run over, the alcohol, having to have his stomach pumped," Wright told NewsChannel 9.

Wright is in the midst of divorcing her husband, who is currently in jail. She suggests he is partially to blame.

"[Hayden] runs away trying to find his father," Wright said. "He wants to get in trouble so he can go to jail because that's where his daddy is."

Hayden was treated for alcohol consumption at a nearby hospital.

"He got [the beer] out of my father's cooler in the back and how he got it open I don't understand because it was one of those tab beers," his mother explained.

[B][I]Child protective services have told Wright she can keep custody of her child.[/I][/B] :eek:

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/12/17/2009-12-17_tennessee_boy_4_steals_christmas_presents_with_beer_in_hand.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Gee... I wonder if her husband is my ex-brother-in-law?

[QUOTE=32green;3407431][B][SIZE="6"]Tennessee boy, 4, steals Christmas presents with beer in hand[/SIZE][/B]

By Soraya Roberts
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Thursday, December 17th 2009, 2:10 PM

This Grinch needed his mama.

In Tennessee, a four-year-old boy, beer in hand, has been accused of stealing presents from his neighbors.

Chattanooga’s NewsChannel 9 reports that Hayden Wright was found Tuesday at 1:45 a.m. wandering around his Hamilton County neighborhood [I][B]wearing a girl's dress[/B][/I] and sipping a 12-ounce can of beer.:alien:

According to the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office report, Hayden rang the doorbell of a house a few doors down from his. He then broke into another house through an unlocked front door and stole five Christmas gifts from under their tree. One of the presents was a brown dress, which the boy was wearing when police found him.

Mother April Wright, 21, says she woke up at 1:45 a.m. and panicked when she realized her son was missing. Her doors are childproof but Hayden appeared to have broken the safety on one of the doorknobs in order to leave the house.

"[The] biggest concern was him being out there, getting kidnapped, getting run over, the alcohol, having to have his stomach pumped," Wright told NewsChannel 9.

Wright is in the midst of divorcing her husband, who is currently in jail. She suggests he is partially to blame.

"[Hayden] runs away trying to find his father," Wright said. "He wants to get in trouble so he can go to jail because that's where his daddy is."

Hayden was treated for alcohol consumption at a nearby hospital.

"He got [the beer] out of my father's cooler in the back and how he got it open I don't understand because it was one of those tab beers," his mother explained.

[B][I]Child protective services have told Wright she can keep custody of her child.[/I][/B] :eek:

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/12/17/2009-12-17_tennessee_boy_4_steals_christmas_presents_with_beer_in_hand.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Ya can't make this stuff up. Sounds like the sequel to 'Joe Dirt'.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=freestater;3407435]Gee... I wonder if her husband is my ex-brother-in-law?[/QUOTE]

You do realize you said that out loud, right?

:D

Seriously, who here among us doesnt have a cross-dressing, larcenous, alcoholic, night crawling four year old nephew?

At CHristmas you want to get him the Sam Adams Variety pack and those black pumps he's been eyeing, but you know its wrong.

:dunno:

_

All League
    [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e268/crazyeffinjetsfan/Hoodrat-Movement.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    My first true lol in a week. Man is work tough at year end.

Thanks 32, needed that. :yes:

Philly $tackz: teh early years.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;3407497]
    Seriously, who here among us doesnt have a cross-dressing, larcenous, alcoholic, night crawling four year old nephew?

At CHristmas you want to get him the Sam Adams Variety pack and those black pumps he's been eyeing, but you know its wrong.

:dunno:

_[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://nessymon.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/americas_got_talent-718775.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.columbia.edu/itc/tc/cstudies/imagesequence/deliverance2/deliverance_2_18.jpg[/IMG]

"that's my boy!"