Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What will happen in 2012?

Who believes in 2012?

Why? I think its straight up bullcrap!

All League
    I'm with you on this. There have been plenty of times in history that the world was supposed to end, and it never does.

PLUS THE JETS WIN THE SB IN 2013

Jets Insider VIP
    As long as it takes out all Steeler fans - I'm all for it :applause:

All League
    It's bullshyt. The Mayan guy cut his calendar in stone up to 2012 on a Friday, went home for the weekend, and the Spainards came in and killed him on Sunday. He never had a chance to get back to work on Monday to finish up the next 1000 years.

I believe in 2012.....and 2013 and 2014 and 2015 etc,etc,etc

What if the were in the superbowl and the world ends at kickoff?:steamin:

No matter how much everyone will dismiss and/or deride the claims of a cataclysmic event occurring on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:11 GMT, there are too many terrestrial and cosmic events scheduled to coincide on that date which warrant attention. (I can guarantee you that major world governments have and are "prepared" just in case it comes to fruition.) Since the late 80s. I remember noticing an increasing number of news stories and warnings about potential comet strikes and asteroid impacts which have just missed us. Later, there were warnings about a "flyby" by the mysterious Planet X (some call it Nibiru), polar shifts, and massive solar flares.

You see what a mess the world continues to be. We have come light years in terms of technology, but continue to allow disease, hunger and war to exist if not proliferate. Maybe it's time for it to end. (Probably how it's happened countless times before in Earth's history.) Maybe the next inhabitants get it right.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3404075]No matter how much everyone will dismiss and/or deride the claims of a cataclysmic event occurring on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:11 GMT, there are too many terrestrial and cosmic events scheduled to coincide on that date which warrant attention. (I can guarantee you that major world governments have and are "prepared" just in case it comes to fruition.) Since the late 80s. I remember noticing an increasing number of news stories and warnings about potential comet strikes and asteroid impacts which have just missed us. Later, there were warnings about a "flyby" by the mysterious Planet X (some call it Nibiru), polar shifts, and massive solar flares.

You see what a mess the world continues to be. We have come light years in terms of technology, but continue to allow disease, hunger and war to exist if not proliferate. Maybe it's time for it to end. (Probably how it's happened countless times before in Earth's history.) Maybe the next inhabitants get it right.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3404075]No matter how much everyone will dismiss and/or deride the claims of a cataclysmic event occurring on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:11 GMT, there are too many terrestrial and cosmic events scheduled to coincide on that date which warrant attention. (I can guarantee you that major world governments have and are "prepared" just in case it comes to fruition.) Since the late 80s. I remember noticing an increasing number of news stories and warnings about potential comet strikes and asteroid impacts which have just missed us. Later, there were warnings about a "flyby" by the mysterious Planet X (some call it Nibiru), polar shifts, and massive solar flares.

You see what a mess the world continues to be. We have come light years in terms of technology, but continue to allow disease, hunger and war to exist if not proliferate. Maybe it's time for it to end. (Probably how it's happened countless times before in Earth's history.) Maybe the next inhabitants get it right.[/QUOTE]
    Borgo iffen this is true are you going to have a huge asian orgy Dec 20, 2012?;)

[QUOTE=Warfish;3404087]:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Sure, mock. Don't come knocking on my converted missile silo asking for canned goods or a spare nuke suit.

[QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3404098]Borgo iffen this is true are you going to have a huge asian orgy Dec 20, 2012?;)[/QUOTE]

Going to have? I'm proactive, Mike. You know that.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3404110]Sure, mock. Don't come knocking on my converted missile silo asking for canned goods or a spare nuke suit.

[B]Going to have? I'm proactive, Mike. You know that.[/QUOTE][/B]

Whats wifey making for appetizers? Where can I scalp a ticket?

[QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3404123][/B]

Whats wifey making for appetizers? Where can I scalp a ticket?[/QUOTE]

Just bring a case of Champagne and all the Astroglide you can carry.

Dec 21st, 2012 is the Mayan equivilant of New Years Eve.

So, unless we all die from partying on that day, there's nothing to worry about.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    i am sorry, but mankind doesnt know when the world will come to an end. i think the media likes to stir up this crap to scare the population, like the Y2K crap..

although the world is getting worse, but no one can pick a certain year when it will end...it will end when the higher man wants it to end. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=Peebag;3404031]As long as it takes out all Steeler fans - I'm all for it :applause:[/QUOTE]
    you know you would miss all of us steeler fans.. some people are just unhappy people:confused:

Jets Insider VIP

I think certain alignments of all planets in our solar system will create an artificial singularity (aka a black hole) which will destroy our system and nearby ones as well.

Taking into account distance from the sun and relative masses of each planet (and whatever Pluto is called this week), I'd guess that the ground zero for this event will be very close to Uranus.

[QUOTE=quantum;3404155]I think certain alignments of all planets in our solar system will create an artificial singularity (aka a black hole) which will destroy our system and nearby ones as well.

Taking into account distance from the sun and relative masses of each planet (and whatever Pluto is called this week), I'd guess that the ground zero for this event will be very close to Uranus.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

[QUOTE=Ven0m;3404129]Dec 21st, 2012 is the Mayan equivilant of New Years Eve.

So, unless we all die from partying on that day, there's nothing to worry about.[/QUOTE]

Another duped pawn in the widening global collusion.

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3404131]i am sorry, but mankind doesnt know when the world will come to an end. i think the media likes to stir up this crap to scare the population, like the Y2K crap..

although the world is getting worse, [B]but no one can pick a certain year when it will end...it will end when the higher man wants it to end. :yes[/B]:[/QUOTE]

Keep telling yourself that as your sucked into a spiraling vortex of death.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3404125]Just bring a case of Champagne and all the Astroglide you can carry.[/QUOTE]

I just ordered an oil drum, is that going to be enough? Should I get a second? There may be a shortage.