Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Office Christmas parties

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Office Christmas parties

Mine's today. Here's hoping its as crazy as last years, which included:

-a headlock
    -a staring contest with a Katy Perry look-alike coat check girl
    -a face full of Taco Bell in Penn Station
    -a fight with teenage girls on a LIRR train
    -strippers
    -calling 3 police departments on Long Island in an effort to get someone home (don't ask)
    -telling a woman with a low cut dress that we should dance the barchata (sp?), which in Spanish means "motorboating"
    -lesbian confessions
    -telling managers exactly what you think of their lame-ass cronies who finally got fired for incompetence

If you want to talk "game changer", nothing beats tequila, so I'm staying clear of that today. Everything else is good. :D

Anyone with good office party stories?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;3408177]Mine's today. Here's hoping its as crazy as last years, which included:

-a headlock
    -strippers
    -calling 3 police departments on Long Island in an effort to get someone home (don't ask)
    -telling a woman with a low cut dress that we should dance the barchata (sp?), which in Spanish means "motorboating"
    -lesbian confessions
    -telling managers exactly what you think of their lame-ass cronies who finally got fired for incompetence

If you want to talk "game changer", nothing beats tequila, so I'm staying clear of that today. Everything else is good. :D

Anyone with good office party stories?[/QUOTE]

Epic!

:yes:

The best I can come up with is post party, taking the LIRR three stops past my station and having to walk back in the snow along SUnrise highway in dress shoes because the next train was an hour and a half away and there were no cabs.

weak.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Live python around neck
    - Charlie horses
    - Being annoying with female coworkers
    - Taking cab home with red wine spilled all over my shirt that’s half ripped allthewhile trying to act like a normal human

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3408197]- Live python around neck
    - Charlie horses
    - Taking cab home with red wine spilled all over my shirt thatís half ripped allthewhile trying to act like a normal human[/QUOTE]

What is that .gif from? I can't read your message with that going on.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3408203]What is that .gif from? I can't read your message with that going on.[/QUOTE]
    Have no idea. I'm sure Borgo can give the name of the movie, the chick, date it was made and the name of the camera man.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3408206]Have no idea. I'm sure Borgo can give the name of the movie, the chick, date it was made and the name of the camera man.[/QUOTE]

Borgo.. deliver please.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;3408177]Mine's today. Here's hoping its as crazy as last years, which included:

-a headlock
    -strippers
    -lesbian confessions

[B]Anyone with good office party stories[/B]?[/QUOTE]

Outstanding!! Can't come close to any of that!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://us.cdn2.123rf.com/168nwm/kreefax/kreefax0605/kreefax060500023.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

-a headlock
    -strippers
    -lesbian confessions

That is awesome!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This happened a few years ago - don't know if it was a work Christmas party, but it was definitely a work event. The girl in question was dating my friend at the time.

[URL="http://defamer.gawker.com/009881/crapulent-fox-staffer-flushed-at-upfronts"]http://defamer.gawker.com/009881/crapulent-fox-staffer-flushed-at-upfronts[/URL]

:eek::eek::eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3408242]This happened a few years ago - don't know if it was a work Christmas party, but it was definitely a work event. The girl in question was dating my friend at the time.

[URL="http://defamer.gawker.com/009881/crapulent-fox-staffer-flushed-at-upfronts"]http://defamer.gawker.com/009881/crapulent-fox-staffer-flushed-at-upfronts[/URL]

:eek::eek::eek:[/QUOTE]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoIyBoTyxmE[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

-a headlock
    -strippers
    [B]-lesbian confessions[/B]

I actually got 2 of my food servers to makeout.

Good to be the king.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3408197]- Live python around neck
    - Charlie horses
    - Taking cab home with red wine spilled all over my shirt thatís half ripped allthewhile trying to act like a normal human[/QUOTE]

Damn you French are CRAZY!

Any of that sig action happen at the party? She looks like she's 'bronco-riding'. :drool:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

-a headlock
    -strippers
    -lesbian confessions

many years ago I worked in the WTC. Our company (government entity) had GREAT XMAS parties. Young, single drinking like mad in NYC. What could be better.

I remember a yound management trainee (pretty hot gal a year older than me I think) grabbed me in the fire stairs on the 70th floor and stuck her tongue in my mouth with that hot liquor breath etc...

THAT is my fondest memory of the WTC and it involves a XMAS party.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3408206]Have no idea. I'm sure Borgo can give the name of the movie, the chick, date it was made and the name of the camera man.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3408214]Borgo.. deliver please.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I have a hell of a reputation on this board. Note to self: Never let my son on this board. Ever. Unfortunately, I can't make out the actress in that amazing gif, nor do I know the flick. Sorry guys. I will do some research to see if I can find out.

Quantum: What an awesome night that must have been. Any chance you will regale us with those lesbian stories?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3408281]many years ago I worked in the WTC. Our company (government entity) had GREAT XMAS parties. Young, single drinking like mad in NYC. What could be better.

I remember a yound management trainee (pretty hot gal a year older than me I think) grabbed me in the fire stairs on the 70th floor and stuck her tongue in my mouth with that hot liquor breath etc...

THAT is my fondest memory of the WTC and it involves a XMAS party.[/QUOTE]

know EXACTLY what you mean. and its hilarious when the HR people act the most inappropriate.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3408262]I actually got 2 of my food servers to makeout.

Good to be the king.[/QUOTE]

Lol, those guys must have been embarrassed!

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3408191]Epic!

:yes:

The best I can come up with is post party, taking the LIRR three stops past my station and having to walk back in the snow along SUnrise highway in dress shoes because the next train was an hour and a half away and there were no cabs.

weak.[/QUOTE]

yup...done that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3408286]
    Quantum: What an awesome night that must have been. Any chance you will regale us with those lesbian stories?[/QUOTE]

They ran the entire gamut: college experimentation, older woman-younger woman, just making out to 69ing. One made up a story just to see if she could get some 'pants straightened'. There was one particularly hot story about a steam room at a gym.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! I have 2 comments about this thread:

1) Though fun, my office party is relatively lame compared to others.

2) I wonder if there is any correlation between the "wild Christmas party" threads and the "I lost my job" threads. ;)