Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lil wayne gettin locked up 4 a year

Veteran

lil wayne gettin locked up 4 a year

tha best rapper alive goin to jail

rip hip hop

[url]http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/10/22/lil-wayne-pleads-guilty-to-gun-charges-faces-year-in-prison/[/url]

lil wayne blows. give me biggie, mf doom or the wu-tang clan over him any day

Veteran
    [QUOTE=mrorange43;3409649]lil wayne blows. give me biggie, mf doom or the wu-tang clan over him any day[/QUOTE]
    bro its 2009 not 1923

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3409657]das messed up, yo :(

FREE LITTLE WAYNE!! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

thats what im sayin

tha clubs are gonna be poppin no more

cuz they gonna play 1918 music like 2pac all tha hunnies gonna be like wtf is that

Veteran
    pac went to jail ...

he came out and released all eyez on me after...

Undrafted Free Agent
    all the honeys will be listening to dis **** yo!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1B94QvxgCU[/url]

Veteran
    KRS,Biggie,Wu,Public Enemy,Eric B & Rakim,Tribe Called Quest,Pac,Big Daddy Kane,Cypress Hill,Nas,Jay Z,Bizmarkie,Afrikka Bambaataa,Run DMC, Beastie Boys, EPMD, Slick Rick, Dougie Fresh, LL,Pete Rock & CL Smooth,Brand Nubian,Main Source,Craig Mack,De La Soul,Jungle Brothers,Guru,Lost Boys,MC Lyte, Eminem, Cube,Snoop,Dre,Too Short and I probably left out a handful of others that are better than little wayne.

little wayne....talented but not close to the best or better than any of the above.
    respect history junior, there wouldnt be little wayne with out these guys.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ListerFiend;3409672]pac went to jail ...

he came out and released all eyez on me after...[/QUOTE]

Never been super into rap or hip-hop but I LOVE me some Tupac. :yes:

rap hasn't been good since the mid 90's

Veteran
    [QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;3409893]rap hasn't been good since the mid 90's[/QUOTE
    +1,000,000

There's a couple of good ones like Common, Dead Presidents and Jurasic 5, but all that anthem southern crap blows. Just my opinion.

Banned
    Lil Wayne is about to be someone's b*tch in a jail cell.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3409813]KRS,Biggie,Wu,Public Enemy,Eric B & Rakim,Tribe Called Quest,Pac,Big Daddy Kane,Cypress Hill,Nas,Jay Z,Bizmarkie,Afrikka Bambaataa,Run DMC, Beastie Boys, EPMD, Slick Rick, Dougie Fresh, LL,Pete Rock & CL Smooth,Brand Nubian,Main Source,Craig Mack,De La Soul,Jungle Brothers,Guru,Lost Boys,MC Lyte, Eminem, Cube,Snoop,Dre,Too Short and I probably left out a handful of others that are better than little wayne.

little wayne....talented but not close to the best or better than any of the above.
    respect history junior, there wouldnt be little wayne with out these guys.[/QUOTE]

QFT...

Veteran
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3410249]Lil Wayne is about to be someone's b*tch in a jail cell.[/QUOTE]

He'll rap his way right into an a$$ pounding fo sho.:yes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=kobe24jets;3409661]thats what im sayin

cuz they gonna play 1918 music like 2pac all tha hunnies gonna be like wtf is that[/QUOTE]

Do you know how much free time Wayne is gonna have to write rymes, tracks, hooks, and verses when he's in jail? 24/7.

Boosie got locked up too, he's about to blow once he gets out.

Also, you must not go to too many clubs, because down here in the south...Lil Wayne doesn't even get all that many plays in the club, if any at all. Boosie gets ALOT more club plays down here in the south and in the south...Local artists do their thing in the clubs, the local artists get the club rocking on stage down here. Lil Wayne? lmao, the club scene could give a FK about main stream rap down here in the South. It's all about Jook music down here.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=kobe24jets;3409661]thats what im sayin

cuz they gonna play 1918 music like 2pac all tha hunnies gonna be like wtf is that[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3410305]Do you know how much free time Wayne is gonna have to write rymes, tracks, hooks, and verses when he's in jail? 24/7.

Also, you must not go to too many clubs, because down here in the south...Lil Wayne doesn't even get all that many plays in the club, if any at all. Boosie gets ALOT more club plays down here in the south and in the south...Local artists do their thing in the clubs, the local artists get the club rocking on stage down here. Lil Wayne? lmao, the club scene could give a FK about main stream rap down here in the South. It's all about Jook music down here.[/QUOTE]

Lolz...two fake gangstas in a throwdown.

LOOKOUT!!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3412114]Lolz...two fake gangstas in a throwdown.

LOOKOUT!!![/QUOTE]

When I want hip-hop info, I always seek out a Croatian.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3412114]Lolz...two fake gangstas in a throwdown.

LOOKOUT!!![/QUOTE]

Too funny, Ikey and a Slim Shady wanna-be. And Slim Shady doesn't even know he's being punk'd.
    :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3410305]
    Also, you must not go to too many clubs, because down here in the [B]south[/B]...

the club scene could give a FK about main stream rap down here in [B]the South[/B]. [/QUOTE]

So, the "South" for you would be what...Perth Amboy?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3410305]Do you know how much free time Wayne is gonna have to write rymes, tracks, hooks, and verses when he's in jail? 24/7.

Also, you must not go to too many clubs, because down here in the south...Lil Wayne doesn't even get all that many plays in the club, if any at all. Boosie gets ALOT more club plays down here in the south and in the south...Local artists do their thing in the clubs, the local artists get the club rocking on stage down here. Lil Wayne? lmao, the club scene could give a FK about main stream rap down here in the South. It's all about Jook music down here.[/QUOTE]

lol this dude thanks he know hip hop

wayne dont write his ****

and boosie sucks he aint eva gonna blow

you fake you dont kno anything bout clubs cuz u cant get any girls like ya boy

you fake