Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big mistake in starting sanchez

big mistake in starting sanchez

the jets made a big mistake in starting sanchez.what ever they think of clemens.he did not make mistakes in giving up the ball.sanchez has done this time and time again.this game was crucial for the jets and they gave it away by starting sanchez.the defense was great as usual.the fans are very disappointed with this loss.

More like they made a mistake by not demoting Schittenheimer

Hall Of Fame
    Mods, I'm begging you. Begging you.

End this now.

I can't take it every week.

Veteran
    big mistake in DRAFTING sanchez.

Don't you mean "drafting" Sanchez? Todd Mcshay called it on draft day. This was not a good fit for a cold weather team. The Jets had no business losing this game.

I understand that Sanchez is a rookie and he needs time to grow but I think we need to bring in a proven veteran to compete with him next year. This team is a contending team with a decent quarterback. Sanchez has looked overwhelmed for most of the year. We cannot wait for 2 years for this kid to develop with the rest of the team we have right now.

Hall Of Fame
    yeah its safe to say that the mark sanchez era has gotten off to as bad a start as any career can...dont bring up peyton, or aikman, or anybody else, nobody has squandered a great team like this guy...alas, don't see too much to look forward too, he doesnt even seem to learn from throw to throw, how's he actually supposed to make any strides in the offseason?

god ****ing damnit just when you start to believe this team might be going in the right direction they get the QB wrong...time to pray that he either gets a brain transplant in the offseason or miraculously figures out how to play quarterback

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen View Post

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000

This guy is a bum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all his pics, Sanchez played well enough to win this game. We are a team of morons - we blow three FGs that would have given us a comfortable lead and commit ridiculous penalties (Strickland's on the last drive gave away the game).

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dbatesman View Post

End this now.

+1 this poster is a joke and shouldn't be allowed to start threads!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen View Post
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ryu79 View Post
    With all his pics, Sanchez played well enough to win this game. We are a team of morons - we blow three FGs that would have given us a comfortable lead and commit ridiculous penalties (Strickland's on the last drive gave away the game).
    he didnt play well enough to win the game, he played well enough to get bailed out by the kicking game and defense...but alas, that failed, so we lost

you cannot say that a qb who throws 3 picks played well enough to win a game

Veteran
    mistakes all over the place this is a whole team and franchise defeat...but shotty is gone no way can this guy remain and we must get some wr's

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Toooon View Post
    Don't you mean "drafting" Sanchez? Todd Mcshay called it on draft day. This was not a good fit for a cold weather team. The Jets had no business losing this game.
    3 MORE PICKS FOR "OUR SAVIOR" !!!!!!

All Pro
    This is the kind of game that can put a young QB's career into a tailspin, not joking.

Banned
    Clemens sure looked great botching that fg today.

Quote Originally Posted by dbatesman View Post

End this now.

Are you serious? If you can't take losing and the negativity associated with it, why the hell are you a Jet fan? Go root for the Pats and you won't have to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    he didnt play well enough to win the game, he played well enough to get bailed out by the kicking game and defense...but alas, that failed, so we lost

you cannot say that a qb who throws 3 picks played well enough to win a game
    Sure you can. We needed 11 points to win the game and he drove us into position more than enough times to do so.

Only one of his pics led to points the other way (3).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    More like they made a mistake by not firing Schittenheimer
    FIXED

The Big mistake was not drafting Sanchez it was starting Sanchez this year. We could have sat him for a year or untill ready I dont understand the urgency of starting this rookie. Any bum game manager would have taken us to the playoffs. There is no question the kid has potential but I knew on week 4 that he was not ready yet, why cant the ****ing Coaches!